DELL Call of Duty Black Ops 2 59.99 with 20.00 credit PS3 & 360

[quote name='kouleefoh']I recommend putting the price in the title as well. I don't think Amazon will price match this, they haven't been very good on pre-order deals.[/QUOTE]

Remember when just about every big game would come with $20 credit with the preorder?

[quote name='Zaku77']The problem with this is: why would anyone want Dell credit? lol[/QUOTE]
To buy Alienware? Since you know, they rarely go on sale elsewhere.

Well, two things with that:

1. $20 off a $1600 computer seems like jack squat. $20 off a $60 game seems a lot more worth while (even if all the same in the end)

2. Unless it's a laptop, no one should be buying an Alienware, regardless of how cool the logo is. You'd build the same thing for much less.

Hopefully someone else matches this as I dont want to buy from dell
sdsfds

[quote name='Umair56']Remember when just about every big game would come with $20 credit with the preorder?[/QUOTE]
Yea. That was when I first got my PS3. I believe that's 2 years ago. They'd also come with a lowest price guaranteed too. :cry:

[quote name='Zaku77']The problem with this is: why would anyone want Dell credit? lol[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I'm sitting on $150 of Dell credit since December 2011. I bought a monitor for $325 and they had a promo where if you buy $400 worth of gift cards, they give you an extra $75. Have absolutely nothing to use the remainder on. :cold:

bread's done
Back