Free Not-So Unlimited PS+ Trials (EU only)

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
http://www.facebook.com/playstationaccess/app_106681779474103

Click on Free PS + Trials! and LIKE the page

I don't think this works for US so try UK
To get unlimited trials, go to account settings, then to Apps then delete the playstation app and repeat the sign up process
Code will be sent to your email

UK Only, trial only. Not valid for existing PS+ subscribers. Will activate a paid subscription unless cancelled before the trial period expires.

[quote name='ptasiu1906']hey, 5 things about this EU codes

1. This Plus need CC add to profile
2. You can redeem only 1 code per accoun
3. If you want redeem 2nd code wait until subscription ended
4. Vouchers expired 31.12.2013
5. It's only for non-plus members

I got my code within 5 days.

soruce: Polish PlayStation Facebook account ;)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah no US option, and how long did it take you to get the email? I did it once and no email yet. I'll test the UK code on a US account if I get it.

Does it stack and require a CC? I was able to put a CC on my UK I Just filled out all the info correctly and it wouldn't let me change the country but took it to my surprise. I think mine runs out in two months though and would rather not pay for it anymore.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']A278-86ND-LLJQ

I got a free 30 day of PS+ from a different website but since I already have PS+ it wont let me use it, so here you go.[/QUOTE]
thanks the code worked perfectly!

[quote name='USD']I have a PS+ trial if anyone wants it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for your kindness.
You just made my day~

Entered for a few from this thing, but of course the email hasn't came yet (as with the rest of you thus far). ;)

Great find!

d8cf99b1ae2db51a70b7fed64d576313.png

[quote name='iRandom']
d8cf99b1ae2db51a70b7fed64d576313.png
[/QUOTE]

They've copy-pasted that response a bunch of times......so, take it with a grain of salt, but at least they're noticing all the people complaining about no delivery on the codes. ;)

hey, 5 things about this EU codes

1. This Plus need CC add to profile
2. You can redeem only 1 code per accoun
3. If you want redeem 2nd code wait until subscription ended
4. Vouchers expired 31.12.2013
5. It's only for non-plus members

I got my code within 5 days.

soruce: Polish PlayStation Facebook account ;)

Just got mine after liking on Friday. Came to the FB email for those that were wondering.

Now IF I can just trade it for an US code,I'd be good.

Well i got my code and i thought my U.S Debit Card would work there but it doesnt.Is there a way to make it work with a U.S debit card?

P.S I got a U.K Code.

MY UK PS+(two) Codes got delivered today as well. And Since I am an American, those coded are useless for me = /

Anybody willing to trade me for both of the codes?

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Well i got my code and i thought my U.S Debit Card would work there but it doesnt.Is there a way to make it work with a U.S debit card?

P.S I got a U.K Code.[/QUOTE]
weird i got a code and my debit card worked for them, (but im from Puerto Rico)
did you write all your info correctly?

[quote name='rioskenny']weird i got a code and my debit card worked for them, (but im from Puerto Rico)
did you write all your info correctly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wrote it all correct and got an error message I can't remember what it said but it didn't let me activate it.

Yeah, I got mine today, too. Told me that the code was no longer valid, or incorrect, and to make sure that I had entered it properly.

Pretty sure it's nigh impossible to screw up a twelve digit code, though, so, yeah. It's not working.

[quote name='Mitherildir']Yeah, I got mine today, too. Told me that the code was no longer valid, or incorrect, and to make sure that I had entered it properly.

Pretty sure it's nigh impossible to screw up a twelve digit code, though, so, yeah. It's not working.[/QUOTE]

Do you have an EU account? Cause it's an EU code.

Only got one despite doing the process 5+ times. Seems it's worthless anyways due to only having a US credit card.

I used two Facebook acounts; one where I only did it once and the other where I did it multiple times. On the one where I only did it once I received my code this morning but on my other one I still haven't received my code, so I'm thinking they realized that it was cheatable. D:

EDIT: Also, the Playstation Access page seems to have dissapeared completely (for me at least). Weird.

They seem to have moved the app from the Playstation Access page to the official Playstation EU page if anyone is still looking for it.

[quote name='Buuhan1']Only got one despite doing the process 5+ times. Seems it's worthless anyways due to only having a US credit card.[/QUOTE]

You can use a US credit card with it. Just fill out everything right. It took my friends and mine. It wouldn't let us change Uk but took it anyways.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']You can use a US credit card with it. Just fill out everything right. It took my friends and mine. It wouldn't let us change Uk but took it anyways.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was able to use my US credit card to redeem the code on my EU account, so there shouldn't be any problems with that, whoever asked. ;)

[quote name='DrPixel']Yeah, I was able to use my US credit card to redeem the code on my EU account, so there shouldn't be any problems with that, whoever asked. ;)[/QUOTE]

When i tried using my U.S card it didn't let me change the region? (i think that's what it was) and i think that's what kept causing me to receive error messages.I still haven't tried again.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']When i tried using my U.S card it didn't let me change the region? (i think that's what it was) and i think that's what kept causing me to receive error messages.I still haven't tried again.[/QUOTE]

You have an EU account right? If not, you can just make a new PSN account (as you made your original one) and just set the country to the U.K. with an address you Googled (may take a little searching). Then, if you redeem the code and it asks for your credit card, you should be able to just enter all the details (card number, pin number, expiration date, etc) and it should work. Or well, at least it did for me and the method makes sense. ;)

Good luck!

[quote name='DrPixel']You have an EU account right? If not, you can just make a new PSN account (as you made your original one) and just set the country to the U.K. with an address you Googled (may take a little searching). Then, if you redeem the code and it asks for your credit card, you should be able to just enter all the details (card number, pin number, expiration date, etc) and it should work. Or well, at least it did for me and the method makes sense. ;)

Good luck![/QUOTE]

I already had a U.K account but do i need a UK address because it says it needs the address thats on record with my Card.So im kinda confused.

Is it dead? When I clicked the link in the OP, it just leads me to my main facebook page. Hm anyone have a spare?

bread's done
Back