Please vote for my daughter in a local Halloween costume contest, she is She-Hulk!

MrBigFeathas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
If anyone has a second and a FaceBook account I would really appreciate it if you could "Like" my daughter's picture for a local costume contest. She was so excited to be her favorite super hero She-Hulk. She gets a mini shopping spree if she wins. I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there separate winners for the under/over 16 categories? Because if not, in all honesty, that homemade Bane costume should win overall.

546994_10151221799124570_1575121265_n.jpg

For the kids' side, the custom Moon Knight would have been tops if they hadn't completely ruined it by exposing the kid's face. It's like a Batman costume without the cowl.

44484_10151221841864570_1823922876_n.jpg

[quote name='Dead of Knight']\\:D/

Well deserved.[/QUOTE]

eh the costume wasn't that good but when you can leverage forums, it doesn't matter

Ps . Please don't mistake this as bashing the kid, it's not. Just the "let me pimp out my kid on FB for some prize" mentality.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='usickenme']eh the costume wasn't that good but when you can leverage forums, it doesn't matter

Ps . Please don't mistake this as bashing the kid, it's not. Just the "let me pimp out my kid on FB for some prize" mentality.[/QUOTE]

She gets a LOT of points for me for being a little girl who loves comics and is OWNING that shit and would rather dress up as She-Hulk instead of Barbie or a princess or some other bullshit costume. It's the female nerd in me. ;) We gotta stick together.

bread's done
Back