[DEAD] Code of Princess (3DS) $31.99 + free shipping @Newegg

They didn't print enough copies for it to sink that fast.

Great game if you like beat 'em ups.

[quote name='maxiell']They didn't print enough copies for it to sink that fast.

Great game if you like beat 'em ups.[/QUOTE]

they never even sold their preorders cause the art book was a pre order only and its still there

[quote name='slidecage']they never even sold their preorders cause the art book was a pre order only and its still there[/QUOTE]

Was it? Persona 4 Arena also had copies selling with the soundtrack after release.
Back on topic, I returned this game, and here a little review:
The game is a really fun AND funny beat em up. The mechanics are tight but it lacks a lot on the RPG department, you don't gain any level or unlock new moves, you gain higher stats over and over again.
But my biggest gripe was the 3DS almost choking up at some points, the frame rate dips below 15 fps I'd say .. that's a deal breaker for me.

[quote name='lifebenders']Was it? Persona 4 Arena also had copies selling with the soundtrack after release.
Back on topic, I returned this game, and here a little review:
The game is a really fun AND funny beat em up. The mechanics are tight but it lacks a lot on the RPG department, you don't gain any level or unlock new moves, you gain higher stats over and over again.
But my biggest gripe was the 3DS almost choking up at some points, the frame rate dips below 15 fps I'd say .. that's a deal breaker for me.[/QUOTE]

Persona 4 Arena didn't sell well here in the US either.

All first run copies have the art book + cd, not just preorders.

I'm with RollingSkull on this one, the game was a letdown. Average gameplay, technical issues, and the jokey self-parody fantasy storyline did nothing for me.

[quote name='slidecage']damn though that said 11.99[/QUOTE]

I had a rare dislexic moment and thought it said it was $13.99. Also disappointed.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']All first run copies have the art book + cd, not just preorders.

I'm with RollingSkull on this one, the game was a letdown. Average gameplay, technical issues, and the jokey self-parody fantasy storyline did nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

That's too bad... I loved the art direction and from the preview videos, it looked like it would be a fun game.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']All first run copies have the art book + cd, not just preorders.

I'm with RollingSkull on this one, the game was a letdown. Average gameplay, technical issues, and the jokey self-parody fantasy storyline did nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vinny']That's too bad... I loved the art direction and from the preview videos, it looked like it would be a fun game.[/QUOTE]I'm going to join in and say I was also disappointed by CoP. It looked like fun from the videos I watched, but the characters aren't very endearing, the humor is a bit...lackluster, the combat is repetitive, and I have to force myself to play it; when you view a game in that way, you probably would be better off getting rid of it.

Thankfully, I paid $29.99 for it through Newegg's preorder promotion and Best Buy is currently offering $10 base for it. I'm happy with getting $21 after bonuses and keeping the "artbook" and CD for $9. :cool:

[quote name='emperordahc']Hips and bewbs! ;)[/QUOTE]

Agreed - it's a little ridiculous how un-subtle the devs were with the heroine

*ahem*

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='Vigilante']I'm going to join in and say I was also disappointed by CoP. It looked like fun from the videos I watched, but the characters aren't very endearing, the humor is a bit...lackluster, the combat is repetitive, and I have to force myself to play it; when you view a game in that way, you probably would be better off getting rid of it.

Thankfully, I paid $29.99 for it through Newegg's preorder promotion and Best Buy is currently offering $10 base for it. I'm happy with getting $21 after bonuses and keeping the "artbook" and CD for $9. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd buy yours off you for around that price, if you don't mind sending the box/artbook as well... lol

[quote name='Vinny']That's too bad... I loved the art direction and from the preview videos, it looked like it would be a fun game.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's not even as good as Guardian Heroes. Just save your money and buy the HD remake on XBLA instead.

bread's done
Back