Rezound Case Recommendations

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Greetings, I recently received a replacement phone and wanted to actually get a decent case for this one so it won't break. I looked at the Otterbox cases but read that the defender one has air pockets with the built in screen protector which made me kinda leery about it.

Is this really true or not? Are there better cases out there? I don't generally drop my phone much but wanted to buy a good case.

I'm also debating on getting the OEM extended battery but am not 100% sure yet although I'm sure I'd like the longer life. That seems to be the only downside of this phone from my last one (droid charge).

I have a Rezound and use the Otterbox Commuter case. It does not have a screen protector so I have a Zagg Shield for that. It does come with a screen protector, but I prefer the Zagg's myself because they don't scratch easily.

The thing I like about the Commuter is that it is not nearly as bulky as the Defender cases. I prefer to have a separate screen protector as well that I can change out if I need to. The case is 2 pieces. One is a rubber case that slips on and then the second is a hard shell case that goes over top of the rubber one. The rubber will cushion the phone if it's dropped.

As for the extended battery, keep in mind it will add a lot of bulk to the phone and come with a replacement battery door you have to use. You will have to look for a different case if you have an extended battery on the phone.

bread's done
Back