Assassin's Creed Steels 4 Sale

strizay

CAG Newbie
Prices are not including shipping but are open to suggestions.

All steels are G1 unless noted

Image 1:

AC3 FutureShop Exclusive - $25
AC3 Walmart Exclusive - $25
AC3 PSVita Liberation - $25
AC3 Pre order - $25
AC Collection - $25

FILE5586_zps2de7796f.jpg

Image 2:

DMC steel (G2) - $25
Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition Complete (NTSC) With the Art of DMC & Art of the Devil - $30
Devil May Cry 4 (G2) Pretty Beat with game (not really for sale, but if someone wants it ...)

FILE5587_zpsbee8dfe9.jpg

Image 3:

AC3 CE hardcover guide sealed - $25
Art of AC3 sealed - $30
Wii-U Arkham City - $20
AC1 tin with Art book, Penny Arcade comic and keychain
Arkham City Penguin - $25
Arkham City Catwoman - $25

FILE5588_zpsd10c04b9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not a trade list it's a stuff I'm looking for topic. Thanks for pointing me out of the many people that break the rules but I'm the guy that you mention.

do you have anything cool to trade? I dunno make me an offer. I just checked ebay prices and they would be around $30 shipped, but I could probably do better than that. Thanks.

I'm mostly looking to trade, but if you want, how does $15 shipped paypal gifted sound for the 3 items?

so now I've come down to a pay what you want kind of thing. I'm tired of seeing this stuff in my house and I'd like to get rid of it. You let me know how much you'd pay for something I have and I will seriously consider it. Be reasonable though, include how much it would be too ship it too. Thanks.

CML for Hot Shots Golf for the PS Vita.
I also have an Assassins Creed 3 Blow up Axe (Inflatable axe similar to the one he uses in the game)

bread's done
Back