GGT #202 plays COD BLOPS 2 exclusively on Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mcin5tjmz81ryc34fo1_500.gif

*home in flames, friends dead, his entire space colony collapsing around him, then offered survival, safety, and financial security for the rest of the his days if he flies Jehuty to a civilian space craft*

"No, I don't want to."

- Leo Stenbuck, from The Best Game Ever Made

You mean you wouldn't let the people who probably killed your dad and 80% of the world you live on live after you defeated them in battle?

Turned on my xbox was gonna play AC3 instead played MGS 3. #YOLO

I wanted to slam my controller leo in ZOE 2 is an annoyingly hard character (for me). His energy blasts rocked me pretty hard I'll be over half life and he'll spam his shitty yellow orb projectiles slam me into a mountain and my life bar is yellow.

[quote name='GUNNM']She'd be hotter if she had the sides of her head shaved.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to see how stupid she looks when she's 50 and still covered in fucking butterflies.

Who cares what she looks like when she's 50 with or without tattoos, point is she's fuckin 50 and you should have moved on 25 years ago.

[quote name='Halo05']I can't wait to see how stupid she looks when she's 50 and still covered in fucking butterflies.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't see any shame in it. Would be more worried about grey hairs, or, well, nothing at all.

[quote name='GUNNM']I wanted to slam my controller leo in ZOE 2 is an annoyingly hard character (for me). His energy blasts rocked me pretty hard I'll be over half life and he'll spam his shitty yellow orb projectiles slam me into a mountain and my life bar is yellow.[/QUOTE]

You playing on Hard as well? Those yellow orbs were some bullshit.

[quote name='panzerfaust']I wouldn't see any shame in it. Would be more worried about grey hairs, or, well, nothing at all.[/QUOTE]

25 years ago.

[quote name='Indignate']What's the pessimistic viewpoint of that?[/QUOTE]
My glass isn't empty, I guess?
[quote name='linkpwns']So happy I got power back in time for Bloops[/QUOTE]
Dat BLOOPS!!!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Leo in ZOE1 is a terrible and clliche anime character.[/QUOTE]
My favorite part about Leo is the really creepy relationship he and ADA have in ZoE2.

[quote name='Indignate']Who cares what she looks like when she's 50 with or without tattoos, point is she's fuckin 50 and you should have moved on 25 years ago.[/QUOTE]
tumblr_m4v17kJAdL1r3zat8.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You can't make a ho into a housewife.

I need more booze.[/QUOTE]
I can make a ho into a housewife aaanyday. :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6jFNigs8ew
TO THE BOOZE!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My glass is filled.

I'm an optimist. ^__^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='linkpwns']I was legitimately upset that I might not have power for halo.[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mbg110ztOC1renkn2o1_500.gif

Glad to hear that shit's good, Mikey.

[quote name='panzerfaust']

You playing on Hard as well? Those yellow orbs were some bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I might just put it on easy until I unlock jehuty v2 spoilers! And also since you can't save anytime before vic viper I have to do all that shit again

[quote name='linkpwns']So happy I got power back in time for Bloops[/QUOTE]

I haven't been keeping up on the blops 2 news. I legitimately enjoyed mw3 mp. Too bad it comes out right after halo.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I haven't been keeping up on the blops 2 news. I legitimately enjoyed mw3 mp. Too bad it comes out right after halo.[/QUOTE]

It'll be interesting to see what kind of MP legs Halo 4 has vs BLOPS 2.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']My favorite part about Leo is the really creepy relationship he and ADA have in ZoE2.[/QUOTE]

I'm skipping all the cutscenes because I'm a pimp.

Just beat Assassin's Creed 3...yup...we now know that 600 people working on a game is too much. Combined with Resident Evil 6, there's nothing a little trimming of the development staff couldn't fix. Such a massive disappointment. I can't believe it's on AC1 levels for me. So bad.

[quote name='KingBroly']Just beat Assassin's Creed 3...yup...we now know that 600 people working on a game is too much. Combined with Resident Evil 6, there's nothing a little trimming of the development staff couldn't fix. Such a massive disappointment. I can't believe it's on AC1 levels for me. So bad.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. RE6 was great for me, it's all I played in October, and I've spent over 70 hours with it. :checks playtime: Yup. 75:15'28".

Not sure what you consider AC1 levels, but if it's more like AC than AC2 (and maybe ACB/ACR), then maybe I should play AC3; I thought AC was the best, since AC2 felt something like GTA:Renaissance with a bit of Hitman mixed in...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I love RE6. Sure fighting the same bosses 30x fucking times in a row was annoying but it was fun. I'm doing a professional run right now instead of playing AC3.

I still think Revelations > 6 though

Wreck-It Ralph was disappointing as hell. Beginning of the movie had some clever bits but after the first twenty minutes you're stuck in Sarah Silverman world for the rest of the film with lots of bad jokes, a pretty predictable plot (barring one nice twist) and a completely dull and extraneous subplot that clearly only existed so Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch could get more screentime playing the only characters they're capable of playing.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Wreck-It Ralph was disappointing as hell. Beginning of the movie had some clever bits but after the first twenty minutes you're stuck in Sarah Silverman world for the rest of the film with lots of bad jokes, a pretty predictable plot (barring one nice twist) and a completely dull and extraneous subplot that clearly only existed so Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch could get more screentime playing the only characters they're capable of playing.[/QUOTE]
How did you like the
Skrillex
cameo?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I thought AC was the best, since AC2 felt something like GTA:Renaissance with a bit of Hitman mixed in...[/QUOTE]
I thought that's what Assassin's Creed was supposed to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back