Fallout 3 & Oblivion Double Pack $10.28 (Xbox 360) @ Amazon.com

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
iconxbox360.gif
Fallout 3 & Oblivion Double Pack $10.28 Free Super Saver Shipping

Another good deal tonight for CAG night owls brought to you by amazon.com. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanilla versions of both of those. Better off just getting the GOTY versions in a B2G1 sale. Each GOTY version is gonna last you 100+ hours easily for a first run [assuming you don't just speed through it only doing main missions, which would be dumb with these games]. The DLC for these games truly expand the games significantly, especially for Fallout 3. I kinda feel sorry for anybody that only played the vanilla Fallout 3 (particularly if you missed Broken Steel).

the GOTY editions of each game are install disks, if you have a friend with them you can get the DLC installed..
but I love the company and the games, I would get them on buy 2 get 1 free deal GOTY editions, then pick up a free game :)

Thank you so much htz! I was hoping a deal like this would come up, my boyfriend said I should try out fallout 3!!
fall

I would have been all over this especially for $10.28 but Halo 4 releases in 2 days and I just got GoD Skyrim for $15 from an awesome CAG
Fantastic deal nontheless!!!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Buy that set and buy a used Fallout dlc disc somewhere.[/QUOTE]Is there anywhere that isn't ebay to get the second DLC disc?

bread's done
Back