Dragon's Dogma $25.55 @ Zavvi

Looks like international delivery is 99p. 15.95+.99=16.94GPB ~= $27.14

Anyone in the US ever had any good luck ordering from them? And I wonder if we might see better deals on BF since I'm sure Intl delivery would take 3-4 weeks anyway

Yeah I ordered two games from them. A Saint Seiya game for the PS3 that got a EU port but not a US port. And the One Piece Mushu game that only got a psn port here and got a EU disc release. I forget how long it took, I remember being surprised when I got them, so must of been fast.

I've ordered one game from them. It arrived in less than a week and was in great condition. $27 is still more than I want to spend on Dragon's Dogma so I'll continue to wait. I'll bite when it's 20 or less.

[quote name='pdjones']I've ordered one game from them. It arrived in less than a week and was in great condition. $27 is still more than I want to spend on Dragon's Dogma so I'll continue to wait. I'll bite when it's 20 or less.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been lower than this since it launched 6 months ago. If you do hold out another year the online community will be virtually nonexistent. And yes, the online is useful, you have other players using your pawn, letting them gain quest knowledge and strategies for fighting monsters.
Actually, I just remembered that there is dlc slated to drop next year, it might revive interest in the game.

DD is decent but man the world is boring, the quests are really dull, and the game itself suffers from loads of dumb design decisions. The combat is a delight though

Damn it, right at the price I've been wanting (20 used 30 new) and its a UK retailer (I'd recommend putting the price in pounds and not a converted rate in the title).

Kills the deal for me because of my credit card's fees for foreign currency transactions.

^^There's an expansion coming next year. The community will return then unless it is really awful.

edit: Do they take Google Wallet? I've heard of using it as a way to get around such rates.

Would US demo saves even be importable to the EU version?

This game is so amazing. Worth 60 dollars, nice breath of fresh air for a change by Capcom.

Dark Arisen comes out next year, this is a wonderful price to get the game now.

This is one game where my initial impressions (ie, "decent") were significantly at odds with my end game and post-game thoughts (ie, "awesome")--the first chunk of the game is rather generic, IMO, but the gameplay, plot and locales get *immensely* better as you progress. Psyched about the inevitable sequel.

bread's done
Back