I'm sorry to revive this subtopic, but if I understand the "Walmart Layaway BF Loophole" correctly, can I do the following?
1. Go to my local WM today or sometime this week before Thanksgiving/BF.
2. Ask for the games I plan to get on BF (XCOM, Forza Horizon
, and Spec Ops
) to be put on layaway, putting down $15 for each one ($10 + $5 layaway fee).
3. Come back on BF and walk over to the Layaway counter.
4. Ask for my layaways to be cancelled and replaced so I can get them at their BF prices.
5. Pay off all three games at some point ($25 for XCOM
, $15 for Forza Horizon
and Spec Ops
I assume this could work since those games' prices start at 8pm Thanksgiving and are valid while supplies last
Edited by Vigilante, 18 November 2012 - 07:02 PM.