The PlayStation Plus Guessing Game for November 13, 2012

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Like the last thread, the name of the game is guessing what the new game that will be added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus on PS3 next week. We finally got our first winner in three tries, so let's see if we can start a streak and get another winner next week.

The Rules:
1. Pick any PlayStation Network game that you think will be the new game added to the Instant Game Collection for PlayStation Plus on PS3. Use whatever logic you want to come to that conclusion. Hint: It's been confirmed this week to be some sort of puzzle game.
2. If you wish to change your pick, just edit your original post rather than make a new post so as to not clutter up the thread with new guesses.
3. If there are more than one version of a game on PSN, like Mortal Kombat vs. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition, then specificity is key. Make sure you're guessing the version that you expect to be announced for PS+.
3. Guessing that there will be no game added is basically forfeiting your pick because then there'd be nothing to hold a content.
3. Entries will be accepted until Monday, November 12 at 12 AM PST/3 AM EST.

Choosing a Winner:
1. If just one person manages to guess the right game, they will win a code for one of the PSN games that I have.
2. If multiple people guess the correct game, I'll do a random drawing to choose the winner amongst them.
3. If nobody is correct, then nobody wins. The codes I have will live on to maybe be given away for another week.
4. If the game is leaked early via promotional emails, early announcement, or whatever else that happens before the official announcement on the PS Blog on Monday afternoon, the contest is cancelled and nobody wins.

The Prizes:
Malicious
Zen Pinball 2 - Plants vs. Zombies Table

These are NA codes, so only enter the contest if you're fine with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the name of that indie side scrolling game that came out this year that features a normal, blue collar, middle aged guy? Google search didn't help, but that's my choice.

Edit: It had platforming and puzzle bits in it.

Edit 2: Rochard

[quote name='Bosamba']What's the name of that indie side scrolling game that came out this year that features a normal, blue collar, middle aged guy? Google search didn't help, but that's my choice.

Edit: It had platforming and puzzle bits in it.[/QUOTE]

Rochard?

[quote name='xplode427']Catherine[/QUOTE]

God I would love Sony a lot if its that. Its one of the reasons I got a PS3 as im a PC gamer since 2008ish.

I'll go with EchoChrome as I don't see anyone else saying it and it's one of the classic puzzle games on the PSN

Hm a puzzle game. It could be a full game or a PSN game. It could even be a boat! I think I'm going to say Catherine. Quantum would be great, but it recently came out a while back and too son to be free. I'd take a chance and say Catherine.

bread's done
Back