KMART - Spend $45 Or More On Video Games, Get A $15 Coupon.

Jackovasaurus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, just got this email. I believe you have to be a Shop Your Way Rewards member? Anyway, not a bad deal! Deal runs 11/11 - 11/17

i5Kto.png

EDIT: In case you're wondering what the * is referring to: *Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) gaming coupon per transaction. Coupon valid on a $15 or more gaming software or gaming accessory purchase. Valid 11/18/12 thru 12/8/12. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply to coupon redemption. See coupon for details.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SuperMario64']Wow, I remember these. They should make these more often.[/QUOTE]

Kmart started doing coupons again recently. They typically run this specific deal only for Call of Duty games since Activision won't allow deals on the games at release. To circumvent that retailers have a generic deal like this or unadvertised like Best Buy.

They still do them sometimes. Just not as often as they used to.....Halo 4 currently has a $15 video game coupon going on rit now.

Awesome,havent seen this deal in a while, but I always jump on it when they do!
oyh

I love these. They did these a bunch last year when Kmart Gamer was here. I also have a "Spend $50 Get $10 in points" coupon. So I'm spending 50+ and getting 25 back. Hopefully they have some other sales I can use with this.

[quote name='unforeseen']I wonder if it works on PSN cards or Microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

It should, that's what I plan on doing to get this deal.

[quote name='Twitter']I don't think you have to be a SYWR member anymore, do you?[/QUOTE]

A few do, but most don't.
This one doesn't require SYWR membership.

[quote name='mrgamer']does clearance video games count on this promo?[/QUOTE]

Indeed

[quote name='johnston306']If I already have a $15 coupon (from Dishonored I think) do I have to spend $60 to get another coupon?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure i understand your question. It's $45 and up.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I'm not sure i understand your question. It's $45 and up.[/QUOTE]

I already have a coupon from an earlier purchase, if I try to use it and it lowers my total to less than $45 will this new coupon not print?

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I'm not sure i understand your question. It's $45 and up.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he's asking if the $15 will count towards the $45 total OR if he will have to spend $45 not including the $15 to be eligible.

[quote name='johnston306']I already have a coupon from an earlier purchase, if I try to use it and it lowers my total to less than $45 will this new coupon not print?[/QUOTE]

Hmm. That's a good question. Maybe?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I honestly don't know.

Anytime I've used coupons at K-Mart I've always made sure the total was above the deal requirement to get my coupon/gift card, but I don't know how their system handles it. Worst case scenario you could try and do a return rebuy if your coupon doesn't print out.

Tempted to do the Halo 4 Deal and this as a double stack thing.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Anytime I've used coupons at K-Mart I've always made sure the total was above the deal requirement to get my coupon/gift card, but I don't know how their system handles it. Worst case scenario you could try and do a return rebuy if your coupon doesn't print out.

Tempted to do the Halo 4 Deal and this as a double stack thing.[/QUOTE]

Won't Halo deal be over?

I think I'll do the buy Paper Mario 3DS and get another 3DS game 50% off deal. So a total of $60 minus my $15 coupon equals $45 and I should get the new $15 coupon on receipt.

[quote name='johnston306']Won't Halo deal be over?

I think I'll do the buy Paper Mario 3DS and get another 3DS game 50% off deal. So a total of $60 minus my $15 coupon equals $45 and I should get the new $15 coupon on receipt.[/QUOTE]

I'm considering getting Halo 4 this week (with $15 coupon) then buying 61ish dollars of VG stuff next week (using the $15 coupon) next week.

Total would be like 105-110 worth of stuff, but I'll get $30 back and considering using some SYWR coupons for $10 of points back making it $50 back total.

So wouldn't be a bad deal.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm considering getting Halo 4 this week (with $15 coupon) then buying 61ish dollars of VG stuff next week (using the $15 coupon) next week.

Total would be like 105-110 worth of stuff, but I'll get $30 back and considering using some SYWR coupons for $10 of points back making it $50 back total.

So wouldn't be a bad deal.[/QUOTE]

It is a good deal, pretty much what I'll be spending. Got my earlier $15 from Dishonored, which I used a $40 coupon on from a 3DS XL.

bread's done
Back