Man Has Meltdown After Burger King Runs Out Of Fries

eldad9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
DuBOIS, Pa. -- Call it a case of french fry rage. A Burger King customer who insisted on having it his way has been sentenced to 45 days in jail.

Gregg Luttman is in jail after throwing a fit in the drive-through lane of a Burger King.

Authorities said the Pennsylvania man blew his top when told the fast-food joint was out of fries. According to police, Luttman made an obscene gesture at a drive-through clerk, berated Burger King workers and nearly hit an employee with his truck.

When police tried to arrest him, Luttman allegedly scuffled with an officer and kicked out the back window of a cruiser.

Luttman pleaded guilty to a number of charges stemming from the New Year's Day fry affair, including assault and resisting arrest and institutional vandalism. Luttman was also fined $150 and ordered to serve two years' probation for the confrontation on New Year's Day

( source, but no more details: http://www.thewbalchannel.com/irresistible/4416697/detail.html?ontheside=story )

Man, he must have loved burger king fries. I would've been funnier if one of the employees started eating fries when he was arrested. :lol:

All this for Burger King crappy fries? They should've given him a mental evaluation.

Wendy's fries are a different story.

Nearly hit an employee with his truck? I'm guessing that an employee just happened to be outside, leaving or arriving, or something? Hmm.

If he hadn't done that (nearly hitting someone), then he could have got away with it, I would think. People flip off and yell at fast food workers everyday.

Anyway, indeed...getting angry about not getting BK fries...if they were delicious Rally's pepper fries, I could understand. ;)

In all my years working in fast food, I've never seen anything that bad before.

BK's fries AND onion rings might suck, but the rings are better. Idiot.

[quote name='The_Continental']Or Rally's - I might throw a fit over some Rally's fries - or .. or ARBY'S !!!!1one[/QUOTE]

Shaq yeah. I'm about to go for an Arby's run myself.

[quote name='eldad9']Way to go eldad9 finally you're posting something that's not a repost, jerk.[/QUOTE]

How dare you! Why are you so rude to him! He didn't do anything to you! You take that back! :lol:

[quote name='Qbe']All this for Burger King crappy fries? They should've given him a mental evaluation.

Wendy's fries are a different story.[/QUOTE]

Wendy's has the shittiest fries out of any of the fast food chains.

The best fries are Bojangles fries (as long as they are hot, when they are cold they suck complete ass)

also isn't new years when they give out free fries? maybe he was pissed because he could not get a rain check or McDonalds would not price match

I don't mean to get off the subject but, how did this guy only get 45 days in jail & 2yr's probation?

He almost hit an employee with his truck.
Got into a scuffle with police.
Kick the window out the BACK of a police car.

Here in Washington State if you even lay a finger on an officer your looking at 1yr behind bars.

[quote name='Qbe']All this for Burger King crappy fries? They should've given him a mental evaluation.

Wendy's fries are a different story.[/QUOTE]
I honestly dont know how someone can be pissed about fries in general..Let alone fries with more starch than potatoe

[quote name='Moxio']Onion Rings > French Fries[/QUOTE]

True, but if push came to shove, Rally's Spicy Fries are to kill for.

there's like no rally's in southern california. i had some once in bakersfield, but for no reason it closed down and then building was abandoned. those nuggets at rally's were gooooood

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wendy's has the shittiest fries out of any of the fast food chains.

The best fries are Bojangles fries (as long as they are hot, when they are cold they suck complete ass)

also isn't new years when they give out free fries? maybe he was pissed because he could not get a rain check or McDonalds would not price match[/QUOTE]

I would kick over every table and chair in Bojangle's if I went there and they had no fries.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wendy's has the shittiest fries out of any of the fast food chains.

also isn't new years when they give out free fries? maybe he was pissed because he could not get a rain check or McDonalds would not price match[/QUOTE]
Excuse me? Everyone knows that the best fries come from Checkers. Hands down.

[quote name='Mouse']Excuse me? Everyone knows that the best fries come from Checkers. Hands down.[/QUOTE]

Checkers? No way. I've had them before. Decent (just decent) burgers, but their fries do not compare to Bo's.

[quote name='tdphillips']I would kick over every table and chair in Bojangle's if I went there and they had no fries.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

and I agree with you about Checkers. Their fries are ok, but not great. I do like their chicken sandwiches though

man my city has just bk and mickey d's now im sad because im missing out on killer fries

not to mention 80% of our population is scummy but i guess that isnt the point

i hate gloversville lol

[quote name='MillerTime2523']man my city has just bk and mickey d's now im sad because im missing out on killer fries

not to mention 80% of our population is scummy but i guess that isnt the point

i hate gloversville lol[/QUOTE]

My cousins in NY took me to a Rally's in NYC so you should try and see if there's any next time you're in the city.

[quote name='help1']I just had BK and ran outta fries... im pissed, I WANT MORE![/QUOTE]

You should run down some of those employees while giving them the finger.

[quote name='Kayden']What the fuck is liter cola?[/QUOTE]

hahah silly nub go watch super troopers

IKIK

seriously though, go watch the movie

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']hahah silly nub go watch super troopers

IKIK

seriously though, go watch the movie[/QUOTE]

"Dzzat look like spit to you?"

bread's done
Back