Gamestop Sony 50% sale code thread

Pookymeister

Staff member
Feedback
736 (100%)
Let's keep offers for codes, people giving away/trading/etc codes, and requests in this thread instead of the main deals thread. :D

EDIT: All Set!! I got a coupon!

Good idea about the separate thread.

I'm looking for a coupon. I'm willing to send $ via PayPal Gift or Amazon Gift Card or a Steam Game for a working coupon. However, I already had one CAG send me a used/non-working code, so I will be trying any future coupon before sending payment. I live right by a GameStop, so it won't take long for me to try it out (probably just a couple hours).

You can see my feedback to the left, though. 36 successful trades/sales/buys here on CAG!

Please PM me for arrangement! Thanks!

EDIT: All Set!! I got a coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you won't use your coupon, I would be very grateful for it (been carrying Gamestop credit that I'd love to spend on a couple collections).

EDIT: I don't have anything to trade in advance, but I'd be happy to send the 1-month PSN+ trial codes from the collections I'm buying back to you (assuming my copies aren't gutted).

Even though I used the one gamestop sent me last week, somehow I was given an extra code from my friend. I was going to use it for the killzone trilogy, but I'll just wait until black friday to pick it up. I'm willing to trade it in for some amazon/PSN credit.

[quote name='daver16']I think the email? I'm not really sure about that[/QUOTE]

Yeah there's no "print coupon" option or anything like that. Its a code but I don't know how you use these. Do you print the email out and use it at the store?

Either way I don't need it if anyone has something to trade like an xbox 360 avatar prop or something like that.

[quote name='kube00']I just got an email and I've got another code[/QUOTE]

FYI - If you previously had a coupon in your PUR account, its most likely the same code so shouldn't work a 2nd time.

All you need in the store is the coupon code, which is an alphanumeric string starting with EBC... And after the dash midway thru is the unique identifier for one time use. You MIGHT also need to be a power up rewards member (free or pro).

The pdf coupons in the power up rewards site have a scan bar for the checkout scanners, but they can manually enter the coupon code so if u just print the email with the code or write it down and tell em your printer is broken they should be able to enter it manually and have it apply when they total the purchase up

Gonna add one to the pile of 'in need of a code'. If anyone's got a spare, might i be able to get one?

I'd really love a coupon guys. GameStop is always a dick to me, I wanna show em off with my cheapyd skills.

I'd like a code if it's not to much trouble

I can trade a square enix code from buying theatrhythm final fantasy that I can trade for one :D

If anyone has a code they want to sell/trade send me a PM.

I can pay with paypal. (I also have 2x Dota 2 keys on steam, and a B2G1 free on PO games coupon, if you're interested)

I have a code, it is the first time I have got one so it should be working. I could use a small stimulus of PP or amazon credit. Expires 11/14.

Edit: gone.

I would be interested in a coupon if someone isn't using theirs. I could find something to trade for it if there is PUR you are interested in.

If someone has a code and looking to cash in, I"ll trade a club nintendo code for it. I can't believe I didn't get a code when all my purchases from gamestop are PS3. I'm a pro member too...

I would really really appreciate if someone could give me a code they aren't using. When I found out about this sale on Neogaf, I was so excited to be able to afford the Infamous and Killzone collections, but I never got the coupon from Gamestop despite being a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member. I'm really disappointed that despite all of the money I give to Gamestop they won't give me something like this.

Is there anyone willing to PM me a code out of the goodness of their heart?

[quote name='FeralYoshi']I would really really appreciate if someone could give me a code they aren't using. When I found out about this sale on Neogaf, I was so excited to be able to afford the Infamous and Killzone collections, but I never got the coupon from Gamestop despite being a PowerUp Rewards Pro Member. I'm really disappointed that despite all of the money I give to Gamestop they won't give me something like this.

Is there anyone willing to PM me a code out of the goodness of their heart?[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to bet they sent it out to people that don't buy much PS games. Since I got it and just traded in a few games I tried on the Vita and then sold the Vita itself and have nothing PS related anymore. Sort of a stimulus. :booty: ;)

How would I go about trading or selling the offer? I got the offer on my power up rewards page but how would I send it to someone?

[quote name='jr233270']How would I go about trading or selling the offer? I got the offer on my power up rewards page but how would I send it to someone?[/QUOTE]

I made a screenshot, then uploaded it to a private host and sent the image out in a PM. I also could've saved it as a PDF and asked for an email to send it but it would've been a longer process.

[quote name='Und3rGrndKing']I made a screenshot, then uploaded it to a private host and sent the image out in a PM. I also could've saved it as a PDF and asked for an email to send it but it would've been a longer process.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for the answer. With that said, I have one available for trade. PM me with what you have to offer (paypal, steam, etc.). DO NOT message me asking "how much?" - make an offer if you are interested

bread's done
Back