KMART BLACK FRIDAY 2012 Deals

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
Im going to stick to the videogames but theres alot more such as the usual super cheap T.V's and such

4GB Xbox 360 + Kinect bundle 199.99

Sale on many games for 8.99:
L.A Noire 8.99
Max Payne 8.99

Forza Horizon 39.99
Arkham City GOTY 19.99
Borderlands 2 34.99
GTA IV Liberty City 17.99

Featured EA games save 20$
Madden 2013 39.99
Fifa 13 39.99
MOH Warfighter 39.99
Need for Speed Most wanted 39.99

(This is all just from the ad so far, you can probably expect more then just the big names to be on sale)
EDIT: Here is the ad for anyone who wants to examine it themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opens thursday 6am-4pm for the doorbusters (Assume these are doorbusters, regardless they arnt going to last long either way)

Thanks K-Mart. Now if you can just stand in this corner with Radio Shack...

Nah, they aren't that bad. Good price on LA Noire if you aren't interested in DLC.

Hmm, may pick up Arkham City GotY if K-Mart isn't out of the way. Or more likely, get Best Buy to PM it. Thanks for the early ad, Hemi.

Yeah, I'm expecting better from BB and possibly Walmart as well, but still they do have a 32" "Proscan" LCD for 97$ and a 42" RCA Plasma for 199.99, but still its an OK fallback for some of those games.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I know thats not max Payne 3 for 8.99 right ? If it is then im getting that fo sho !!!! Otherwise theres nothing here for me[/QUOTE]

Yes it is INDEED max payne for 8.99 (Reg 59.99) at that price I might pick it up myself!

Max Payne 3 for $9 is off the hook. I doubt I'll be able to snag one in store, but maybe I can get BB to price match or something.

Honestly, Amazon and Best Buy have done so well on the online deals that I rarely go to the stores for games/movies anymore.

[quote name='drmuerto']Max Payne 3 for $9 is off the hook. I doubt I'll be able to snag one in store, but maybe I can get BB to price match or something.[/QUOTE]

Best buy wont price match black friday however target and walmart will.

[quote name='atc250es']Best buy wont price match black friday however target and walmart will.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a source for at least Wal-Mart? I'll need to print this out.

I should return my unopened copy of MP3 from BBY I got for $20 but I used a RZ cert and in the end it seems like too much hassle to save $10. I know I know turn in my CAG card but living in WI black Friday can be one cold ass morning.

I'm in for Max Payne and Borderlands 2. Usually 3 people go to black Friday at kmart in my city so I will be able to find these easily

MP3 great deal, MOH is already $50 @ BB & $40 is the price I score most of games via anyways. NFS MW will be cheaper @ BB on BF based off previous yrs $30-$35 & if ur silver grab it via the monday early access deal.

YMMV but if you want $20 off any title right now just get BB to pm the TRU $20 GC or $40 GC off 2 games instead no need to stand in line.

[quote name='atc250es']Best buy wont price match black friday however target and walmart will.[/QUOTE]

Target changed there stance and won't be PM Black Friday.

MP3 for sure. Maybe Batman AC GOTY.

From what the ad says its not ONLY gonna be those games, those are just the big name ones they chose to put on the page, 12-25 dollars off on Featured games, and a big ammount of games on sale for 8.99

Wow, not sure if that is just 360 versions, but sensational deal if you can get it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That price for Max Payne is sick! Such a gun game.[/QUOTE]

Yep there are guns in it. :D I kid I kid.

[quote name='209chromatic']Max Payne 3 for me. If that all the games on sale then that's a bit weak for BF.[/QUOTE]
It's also just their Thursday (Thanksgiving) deals from the looks of it, they usually have a supplement for Black Friday.

From what it says the doorbusters only last from 6 AM to 4 PM, not that they START at 4 pm
Edit: They start on THURSDAY on THANKSGIVING DAY so these are from 6 AM to 4 PM on thanksgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hemi']From what it says the doorbusters only last from 6 AM to 4 PM, not that they START at 4 pm
Edit: They start on THURSDAY on THANKSGIVING DAY so these are from 6 AM to 4 PM on thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Just looked at the ad. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up early on Thanksgiving. Glad the KMart is five minutes away from me.

Max Payne 3 is a steal! As for the other deals I would think that other major retailers would have the price a bit less such as Forza Horizon and Borderlands 2 being $29.99 instead of $34-39. Well I'm hoping at least.

[quote name='Umair56']Is the Max Payne 3 deal for the 360 version only?[/QUOTE]

sure looks that way, the ad doesn't mention the PS3 version

[quote name='Foladar']It's also just their Thursday (Thanksgiving) deals from the looks of it, they usually have a supplement for Black Friday.[/QUOTE]
Yeah this is not there black friday AD. 4AM on thanksgiving day morning to go to kmart, I'm passing (sucks for the employees too).

[quote name='strait edge follower'](puts 10$ aside for max Payne 3 in bf war chest) im experienced in the wars of bf, cant wait ![/QUOTE]
Me too. You gotta train to get that muscular pushing arm too.

It takes a few minutes to go to my kmart. I want that max Payne 3 deal so im willing to wake up early on thanksgiving. I have to help the fam cook anyway for the big feast :)

bread's done
Back