Valve PC Download Sale @Gamefly.com

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Valve PC sale pricing ends 11/8/2012 at 11:59 PM PST.
Use code BETATHANKS to save 20%. Expires 11/9
[quote name='MC Kage']Apparently the code "DOWNLOAD" works for 20% off too.[/QUOTE]

:pc:
Team Fortress Classic $1.25 (You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA.)
Half-Life 2: Episode 1 $1.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Half-Life 2: Episode Two $1.99
Half-Life 2 $2.49 (You must activate this product via the Internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA.)
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero $2.49 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Portal $2.49 (This game requires the Steam Client to install & play.)
Counter-Strike: Source $4.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Portal 2 $4.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Left 4 Dead $4.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)
Left 4 Dead 2 $4.99 (This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I buy these games can I add them to my steam list and be able to run them from there or can I only run it through the GameFly program?

[quote name='DemonKysho']Is the code BETATHANKS a one time use or can i use it for multiple transactions?[/QUOTE]

Its a one time use.

To anyone else who was wondering about redeeming steam question I asked earlier. I found out you dont need to download the GameFly client. They will e-mail you a receipt with the Steam keys attached to it. :)

Picked up Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 episodes 1 & 2. with the 20% off it came to just over $5.
Great deal. Thanks OP

[quote name='Rethax']Hey guys willing to pay 4.50 for portal 2 via paypal[/QUOTE]

LOL Why would someone let you pay them 4.50 for a game that costs them 4.99?

[quote name='shingletingle']LOL Why would someone let you pay them 4.50 for a game that costs them 4.99?[/QUOTE]

It's $4.50 after the code. Maybe a generous fellow will help the lad

[quote name='bfg9k']I'm missing episode 3...[/QUOTE]

Lol, me too, me too... :whistle2:(

Great deal, Half-Life 2 is definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

You know i never played, Half-Life 1. With HL2, i got past Ravenholm with just the Gravity Gun on my first try. HL2 aged very well.

P.S. Do not go to ravenholm.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']I got this to work with torchlight 2 but haven't checked out yet do you know if you get a steam code from game fly ?[/QUOTE]

On the page for Torchlight 2 on Gamefly it says "This title installs and requires Steamworks to play.

Read more: http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Torchlight-II/5004159/#ixzz2BVSbN5yJ"

So yes. Yes you should get a Steam code.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']I know team fortress 2 is F2P... what is the difference if you buy it?[/QUOTE]

They're selling Team Fortress Classic, which is the Half-Life 1-era Team Fortress.

[quote name='sunasun']bought Half Life 2, HL 2 ep 1, and HL 2 ep2 for 5.17. woohoo[/QUOTE]

Ditto. and to those wondering, you get your keys instantaneously once you get the gamefly application. you click on your game and when you click on the DOWNLOAD dropbox near the top, you can select an option to get your activation keys and redeem them on steam.

Any reason to pick up either of those Counterstrikes or Team Fortress Classic? Are there still communities?

So I just bought all the half lifes and portal and all of them say "Sorry for any inconvenience, but we cannot find your product activation key at the moment. Please contact our Digital Support Team." I feel like this is going to cause a huge headache.

[quote name='gilby']Any reason to pick up either of those Counterstrikes or Team Fortress Classic? Are there still communities?[/QUOTE]

css yes cscz not so much and same with tfc

bread's done
Back