Sams Club black friday Wii $89.99 plus more

How low will Wii go eventually?

And T3i is a good deal if you didn't get on it earlier (the printer rebate one).

[quote name='TooPoor']How low will Wii go eventually?

And T3i is a good deal if you didn't get on it earlier (the printer rebate one).[/QUOTE]

50 for new is likely its been at that point used numerous times in the past

Brave blu ray and dvd combo for $9.98 reminds me to stop buying 3D blu rays because there might be tons on sale! Too bad that copy doesn't say Brave 3D!

Has anyone figured out yet why the BFAds mini-icon is Big Bird? It's been a funny mystery to me for many years now.

It's nice to see the bonerrific 65" Vizio for $998 is not 3-D. So tempting yet so unnecessary just to upgrade from 47".

Oh right, sorry. This is supposed to be some sort of Wii deal thread. Nobody cares about the Wii.

Saw the ad and hopefully I can get that HP Pavallion DV6 but not from Sam's but from Walmart and for cheaper. $600 is a great price but $450 would be amazing. My Black Friday is going to be crazy since I'll most likely be buying a TV at one store, a laptop at another, and games at multiple.

Hopefully the ads come out soon so I can do more planning.

$40 gift card if you sign up for a sam's club card, so you can get a new Wii for $50. I guess it's not bad if you are gonna renew your membership anyways.

[quote name='computingwarren']Just found out I have a sams membership already, sweeeeeet[/QUOTE]
How do you "just" find that out? Since you pay membership fees ever year?

Thanks for posting this, gonna have a look through the deals
cbf

[quote name='Kerig']Has anyone figured out yet why the BFAds mini-icon is Big Bird? It's been a funny mystery to me for many years now.[/QUOTE]

Those are the "Early Bird" items. Just another term for doorbuster/hot deals. I guess they just picked an icon that looked like a bird.

[quote name='TooPoor']How do you "just" find that out? Since you pay membership fees ever year?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly mine, but my fathers. He had BJ's, Costco, now Sams which is closer.

Called him up and found out he had one. Not sure if you need a member ship for online, but im sure you do so it works out for me.

bread's done
Back