"Discount" games @ Grocery Outlet

thefurrypanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Went to grocery outlet today and saw a game section. Ps3, xbox360, and wii games all marked 15 bucks. Most are clerance crappy games but I did see yakuza dead souls. Ill get a bigger list after i get groceries tommorrow.
No idea if all grocery outlets get similar things but its at least worth a look probably.

May I ask why you went to the Grocery Outlet if you intended on purchasing groceries tomorrow? Is this chain only in the Pacific NW? I've never heard of it.

lol... if I had a grocery outlet nearby (like walking) might pop in there. He might work there though? And yeah, i believe they are only in the Pacific NW. I do like 75% of my grocery shopping there. Great store. They have a game/other random stuff aisle and have some decent stuff there from time to time.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']they are also down in Southern California though I have never seen any games just DVDs and the odd HD-DVD[/QUOTE]

Last year they had a bunch of like Tony Hawk Ride, DJ Hero, etc. type games with the board games close to christmas time.

[quote name='sgaldis']May I ask why you went to the Grocery Outlet if you intended on purchasing groceries tomorrow? Is this chain only in the Pacific NW? I've never heard of it.[/QUOTE]

I litteratly live 20 feet from my local grocery outlet. Pop in there daily for deals on beef and other meat. Got some british bangers in there for 50 cents today. Delicious with eggs and toast.

[quote name='theclaw']I noticed some of the PS3 games were PAL version. At least their cases, didn't open any.[/QUOTE]

Noticed this myself. Just be aware that you'll have to grab DLC from the appropriate region store if you decide to jump on those. I almost picked up King of Fighters XIII but then remembered that. Still might be worth it for the art disc and stuff, though.

[quote name='sgaldis']May I ask why you went to the Grocery Outlet if you intended on purchasing groceries tomorrow? Is this chain only in the Pacific NW? I've never heard of it.[/QUOTE]

they're spreading like wildfire in the portland area. i think they're doing really well.

bread's done
Back