Disney eyeballing Hasbro

Damn, Disney. You ballin'! Tossin' round cash and stocks like it ain't nothing but a G thang.

Don't know why I went gangster on that. But still, Damn.

[quote name='Over easy']If Disney buys Hasbro, would they delay the second GI Joe movie again? Or perhaps a new set of GI Joe movies?[/QUOTE]

From the sounds of the story, if they do try to buy Hasbro, it won't be for awhile at least. That way they can let the dust settle after acquiring Lucasfilm.

As much as I'd hate to see it happen, if Disney can keep Michael Bay from doing any more Transformers movies, I'd say go for it. Then maybe we can get a coherent movie for once that isn't all explosions and trying to find every way to feature "the girl of the month".

Hmmm disney owns Marvel and now star wars, and Hasbro own My little pony sooooooo.

star-wars-pony-mashup-1.jpg
pic1155757_md.jpg

My-Little-Mermaid-My-Little-Pony-Disney-hub-mashup-meme_thumb_large.png

I would hold off on Hasbro. Those Transformer movies have run their course.

Sounds like a bad move to me.

[quote name='ID2006']So.. The Game of Life: Star Wars edition?[/QUOTE]

I'd buy that. They'd have to change it a bit though (going Sith or Jedi?), but I'd buy that.

You guys really want a new Battleship movie? The movie was hilariously bad story wise. Also I found it very humorous the aliens shot 'peg' bombs haha. Anyway Transformers had more story than this heap of explosions and ac/dc song pile of crap.

Your lack of nerd-toy knowledge is disturbing. Star Wars LIFE has been out for years:

I saw it at a flea market a few months ago for $3 and passed on it after seeing the stupid 1970's-ish cardboard standee markers.

[quote name='kburns10']Please don't become evil Disney! :([/QUOTE]
WAY too late.

[quote name='Kerig']Your lack of nerd-toy knowledge is disturbing. Star Wars LIFE has been out for years:

I saw it at a flea market a few months ago for $3 and passed on it after seeing the stupid 1970's-ish cardboard standee markers.[/QUOTE]

Yep, my wife owned this about 4 years ago.

And thus began not only the war between the super-conglomerates, but the war for our very souls.

bread's done
Back