Darksiders II 2 Collector's Edition - Xbox 360 - $89.99 - Amazon

I just bought the PS3 edition from gamestop yesterday. Luckily I didn't open it. Looks like I'll be doing a quick return and rebuy after work.

Cheers mate, it still instock, I am surprised more people havent jumped on this!
yhbud

OMG. It's back in stock? This isn't Rarez! THQ must of done a reprint! Greedy Bastards. Nothing is truly limited anymore. I'll buy this at $10.

^ well someone had to do it

OOS now.
I have the copy I paid $99.99 for sitting on my shelf still :).

Good luck to the resellers now.

I wanted this so badly when it first came out, but I honestly think I'm happy with my Best Buy LE lenticular slip cover and my french steelbook. lol

I seriously can't believe people are paying so much for Collectors Editions. I'll be just fine with the regular edition for $30 come Black Friday, thanks a lot.

[quote name='Fukurou']I seriously can't believe people are paying so much for Collectors Editions. I'll be just fine with the regular edition for $30 come Black Friday, thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]
It's for collecting. If you collect anything, games, stamps, watches, toys, cards, etc. you would understand.

[quote name='Fukurou']I seriously can't believe people are paying so much for Collectors Editions. I'll be just fine with the regular edition for $30 come Black Friday, thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]

it's selling now for $175-$200.. how can you not understand why someone would pay $90 for it?

[quote name='jrr6415sun']it's selling now for $175-$200.. how can you not understand why someone would pay $90 for it?[/QUOTE]

Maybe in August it was selling for that much; I'd say you'd be doing good to pull $150-$160 unless you had one of the few mint condition boxes.

I just put an order in at gamestop, looks like the amazon deal is gone.
[quote name='HomieGFunk03']I just bought the PS3 edition from gamestop yesterday. Luckily I didn't open it. Looks like I'll be doing a quick return and rebuy after work.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back