:pc: $9.99

Skyrim :ps3::360: $34.99
:pc: $33.62

Fallout New Vegas :ps3::360: $29.99
:pc: $22.95

Rage :ps3: $10.25 only 1 left
:360: $12.50 only 15 left
:pc: $12.00

Sorry for the crappy formatting I not very good at making posts with icons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prices are fluctuating like mad. Picked up Fallout 3 GOTY, though. Never messed with the DLC and sold off my standard copy.

[quote name='pyoobez']Prices are fluctuating like mad. Picked up Fallout 3 GOTY, though. Never messed with the DLC and sold off my standard copy.[/QUOTE]

One of the best buys you've ever made. Enjoy :)

[quote name='Digital Idiot']Whoa, Skyrim is two dollars off. Need to jump on this deal now before it gets any sweeter.[/QUOTE]

I think they would've possibly announced a GOTY for Skyrim by now if they weren't have such headaches with the PS3 version. I'm fine if they keep releasing Skyrim DLC, but I won't buy the game (and keep/play it) until the Game of the Year edition comes out.

I can be patient because of my epic backlog.

I really hope Skyrim goes down, I'd love to grab it for $20-$25 in the next 2 weeks as I held off grabbing it yesterday on PC for $30 at Amazon. Hopefully Steam or Amazon sell it for cheap.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']I really hope Skyrim goes down, I'd love to grab it for $20-$25 in the next 2 weeks as I held off grabbing it yesterday on PC for $30 at Amazon. Hopefully Steam or Amazon sell it for cheap.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you're interested in it in XBox download form, but the cards have been showing up on ebay for around $20 buy it now w/ free shipping. I've been holding off myself as I have a gut feeling they might drop a bit more.

bread's done
Back