Kirby Mass Attack 9.99 New Egg Free Ship

This game retained its value for so long. Wish I didn't buy it early since I have yet to open it.

So bought. I was jealous hearing about Fry's, I think it was, having it at this price in-store only, and there not being a Fry's even remotely nearby to go to.

Thanks OP!

Amazon TIV is $17.55 now. Lock in now. Buy 3 trade in 2 and get 1 and $5 credit free

[quote name='Uso']Amazon TIV is $17.55 now. Lock in now. Buy 3 trade in 2 and get 1 and $5 credit free[/QUOTE]

Yes but will you get it from Newegg fast enough to ship?

As always people trying to cash in. I purchased one copy for my little cousin and leaving what hopefully remains to the others who wish to partake on this deal. Thank you OP.

[quote name='Blaster man']Yes but will you get it from Newegg fast enough to ship?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you will have enough time to trade it in. 25 days.

[quote name='xRemnant']As always people trying to cash in. I purchased one copy for my little cousin and leaving what hopefully remains to the others who wish to partake on this deal. Thank you OP.[/QUOTE]
True. It's not like we live in a capitalist society.

[quote name='Uso']Yes, you will have enough time to trade it in. 25 days.[/QUOTE]
Well, they're only giving me 7 days to ship it though...It says it must be shipped by the 16th.

This is the first time a Newegg VG deal didn't have Shoprunner shipping available for me :oldman:

In for 2; thanks, OP!

^^^ What a surprise...

EDIT: My comment was for the $5.30 TIV at Amazon now, because this "flip" was likely abused...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it comes back in stock! I've been catching up on DS releases and was actually thinking about purchasing this yesterday for ~$20.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yup, OOS in both prices. Thanks guys who bought 3.[/QUOTE]
THIS. Don't you love the hoarders? They have to buy so many copies that gamers that want to play it, and are broke (hence being at CAG), don't get a chance to get it for a reasonable price, or a great deal. Sad.

[quote name='twztid13']THIS. Don't you love the hoarders? They have to buy so many copies that gamers that want to play it, and are broke (hence being at CAG), don't get a chance to get it for a reasonable price, or a great deal. Sad.[/QUOTE]

yep, it's pretty gross.

I wanted a copy too ): but oh well it's newegg's fault for letting each person buy more than one copy of the game.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yup, OOS in both prices. Thanks guys who bought 3.[/QUOTE]

3 people screwed this deal on ebay: One guy bought 75 copies, one bought 25, and one bought 20. Dicks.

Blah, just got this email after having successfully placed an order on Ebay:
Thank you for shopping at Newegg.com.

We're sorry to have to let you know that one or more item(s) in your order have been removed.

Order Information:
Sales Order Number: ###########
Sales Order Date: 11/9/2012 6:46:## AM

Item List:
1 x ($9.99) NINTENDO KIRBY: MASS ATTACK DS RTL $9.99

Unfortunately, while the item(s) you ordered may have been shown as being in stock at the time you placed your order, the item was so popular, that when it came time for your order to be charged, the item(s) were no longer available in inventory. We're very sorry. If the out of stock item(s) are part of a combo deal, all items associated with that combo have been removed.

[quote name='GTZ_NSR']3 people screwed this deal on ebay: One guy bought 75 copies, one bought 25, and one bought 20. Dicks.[/QUOTE]

WOW. That is really messed up! I just want one copy to play. :cry:

[quote name='twztid13']THIS. Don't you love the hoarders? They have to buy so many copies that gamers that want to play it, and are broke (hence being at CAG), don't get a chance to get it for a reasonable price, or a great deal. Sad.[/QUOTE]

It's frustrating at times, but I've been around CAG long enough to know that this happens. Part of the blame also rests on me, I guess I should have logged in earlier this morning to check for new deals.

So it's all good. I just like calling out the dicks who think that making $14 in Amazon credit is worth screwing 2 other people out of a good deal on a good game.

[quote name='PikaZeroX']Looks like it's back in stock at newegg, go go go[/QUOTE]

Yup. Just ordered a copy for myself :). Transaction went through smoothly.

[quote name='PikaZeroX']Looks like it's back in stock at newegg, go go go[/QUOTE]

Grabbed one, thanks grimhope for the OP and PikaZeroX for the notification.

bread's done
Back