Target Black Friday ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal on MSP, if you can get your hands on some.

Also $200 Vita with Lego Batman 2. Tempting...wish the AC Vita bundle was $200 somewhere.

Seems like $20 GC w Halo 4 at MSRP is the only decent deal. And by decent deal I mean the only one that no one else is offering. I was hoping for more, but perhaps I'm just spoiled by that nice Walmart ad.

it looks like the same deals as other retailers

PS3 Super Slim w/Uncharted dual pack, inFamous collection - $200
PS Vita w/Lego Batman 2 - $200
Nintendo 3DS w/Super Mario 3D Land - $150

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Seems like $20 GC w Halo 4 at MSRP is the only decent deal. And by decent deal I mean the only one that no one else is offering. I was hoping for more, but perhaps I'm just spoiled by that nice Walmart ad.[/QUOTE]

Toysrus is offering $20 gift card this weekend for any xbox game.

[quote name='myka22']The MS points is an awesome deal, but I'm sure someone will grab all of them right away.[/QUOTE]

will probably limit 1 per customer

Question is what stores will be price matching this year?

Last year I slept in and just PMed Best Buy's ad at Walmart and got everything I wanted.

No way there's going to be enough Microsoft Points cards to go around at Target.

[quote name='XF Gator']Question is what stores will be price matching this year?[/QUOTE]

Walmart will match any BF print ad and Target is price matching online and print ads. Best Buy is not price matching any black friday or cyber monday deals

The PS3 bundle is pretty much the same everywhere but I'll probably get it from Target with the %5 redcard. Question is...will it be available online? hmmm all the ps3 bundles seem to be doorbusters though...

Wow...what a fail ad from Target. Decent DVD prices but pretty weak on the game deals. MS points are great but I'm sure will be gone right away

MSP deal is great, and at least there's a vita bundle out there different than the black ops one on sale, but overall, pretty lame. LOL at their price for MP3 compared to others too.

Wow. I thought you guys were just being harsh. Those "deals" are pretty bad.

However, I am curious as to what the other titles are going to be for each price point ($10/15/25). Not paying $35 for ANY game.

The $25 for LittleBigPlanet Karting is nice. It just came out this week for $60 and it's the most-wanted game my son wants for Christmas.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Walmart will match any BF print ad and Target is price matching online and print ads. Best Buy is not price matching any black friday or cyber monday deals[/QUOTE]

https://corporate.target.com/about/...ow-price-promise#?lnk=sr_rd_low_price_promise
Target isn't price matching for black friday. Under "Holiday Price Matching: Target prices and competitor printed ads":
-Price matches for prices offered Nov. 22–24 by Target, Target.com or a competitor are excluded.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Walmart will match any BF print ad and Target is price matching online and print ads. Best Buy is not price matching any black friday or cyber monday deals[/QUOTE]

I thought Target is not matching black friday ads. Did that change? Is the terms posted anywhere?

edit: nevermind

1600msp for $10 is really good. Also take into consideration that several games are starting to release in digital on day 1.

Target seems like a good place to price match video games on BF, plus the discount from the Redcard will almost negate tax.

Edit: Could've swore Target was PMing BF deals. Going to be a lot of pissy customers (More so than usual) if that's the case, because a ton of people have the assumption that they are price matching BF deals. Oh boy.

[quote name='blinknot4']LBP Karting for $25 here also! Wow that game must be great! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Reviews haven't been too kind to it. None have said the game is bad but almost all have said the game is nothing special and doesn't really bring much new to the table. I would say $25 or less is a more fair price for the game based off of the reviews I have read.

[quote name='iduncurr']The PS3 bundle is pretty much the same everywhere but I'll probably get it from Target with the %5 redcard. Question is...will it be available online? hmmm all the ps3 bundles seem to be doorbusters though...[/QUOTE]

i pray its online, %5 and going to 1 less store....priceless

[quote name='HydroX']Target seems like a good place to price match video games on BF, plus the discount from the Redcard will almost negate tax.

Edit: Could've swore Target was PMing BF deals. Going to be a lot of pissy customers (More so than usual) if that's the case, because a ton of people have the assumption that they are price matching BF deals. Oh boy.[/QUOTE]

Why are people going to be pissy? Everyone except Amazon and Walmart never price match black friday stuff, only people who are going to be pissy are people like you.

[quote name='Solomon87']Why are people going to be pissy? Everyone except Amazon and Walmart never price match black friday stuff, only people who are going to be pissy are people like you.[/QUOTE]

Only reason people are mentioning target is they were originally going to PM bf prices but they backed out.

so Forza Forizon is $15 at Wal-Mart...what is the chance of price matching at Target and still getting the gift card?

[quote name='atc250es']Only reason people are mentioning target is they were originally going to PM bf prices but they backed out.[/QUOTE]

Who said they we're going to price match BF? Link?

[quote name='AT7Vette']so Forza Forizon is $15 at Wal-Mart...what is the chance of price matching at Target and still getting the gift card?[/QUOTE]

Read my post above yours, theyre no longer pm'ing bf prices.

[quote name='Solomon87']Who said they we're going to price match BF? Link?[/QUOTE]

There was a thread on here a couple weeks ago saying target was going to pm bf prices but they have since said that they will NOT pm bf prices.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']$10 for 1600msp? NICE![/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing. Hope I can snag a few, or amazon does a PM.

[quote name='ZildjianKX']These should all be available online, right? The Red card site says you get access to black friday deals on Wednesday too.[/QUOTE]

Thank god for having a red card.

Save %5.
Get PS3- $200.
15- 1600 MSP points. $150.

Winning!!!!

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I"m blind. I looked through the ad 3 times and haven't seen the MSP deal...what page is it on?[/QUOTE]

Page 2 grouped with the $10 games.

lol $60 for forza, oh target

$10 for 1600 ms points is great, will try to get 5 for black ops 2 dlc, halo 4 dlc and xbla games :D

but nothing else much, the vita bundle :/ smh

I guess no retailers are doing deals on the 3DS XL.

Oh well, in for some boots with the fur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back