Assassin's Creed III LE PC 30% back + 50% off any other Assassin's Creed title

DarkPGR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Available for all previous and future pre-orders from GamersGate.

You get 30% back in Blue Coins from the original price.

Discount stacks with G2PO coupon code and IGN discount too (on both AC III and any other AC title).

Note: G2PO, IGN and the 30% back are all based off the original price!

PS: You do NOT have to buy both games at the same time. Pre-order AC3LE first, then you will see all other Assassin's Creed titles for 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably the best pre order deal out right now. You pay 80 but get $40 back in blue coins. With G2PO it is even cheaper (around 35 after it is said and done I think).

The bonus half off AC games is not so good IMO since those can be had for 75% off usually. And the G2PO doesn't double stack. If you have two games in your cart it only applies to one.

Forgot to add. You don't have to buy them at the same time, so G2PO stacks on both (and if you buy the Blue Coins for the first one using G2PO you get the 5% off twice).

[quote name='DarkPGR']Forgot to add. You don't have to buy them at the same time, so G2PO stacks on both (and if you buy the Blue Coins for the first one using G2PO you get the 5% off twice).[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok, that makes the deal better. I wasn't sure how the 50% off worked.

Can someone explain the steps of this and final price in plain English? :(

Also, this is a Uplay code, not a steam code, correct?

1. Buy 80000 in Blue Coins for $76 using G2PO discount code
2. Buy Assassin's Creed III Limited Edition for 76000 Blue Coins using G2PO Discount Code
3. You get 23977 Blue Coins back from the pre-order
You get 250 Blue Coins back from the normal pre-order bonus (YMMV)
You get 3999 Blue Coins back from the normal 5% back (YMMV)
Total Blue Coins: 32226 (including left over from the purchase. Worth $32.23)
4. Buy any other Assassin's Creed game from GamersGate for 50% off the list price (stacks with G2PO)

If you have an IGN code in your account, you will get an additional 11999 Blue Coins (15% of the original price. Worth $12).

PS: The two marked YMMV are not supposed to work, but last time I checked (a week ago) they did. Everything else is guaranteed to be working as of today. On top of all that, you also get EXP for your account, giving you more % in Blue Coins from referral sales and access to better tiered deals.

PPS: If anyone wants to use my referral link that would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know through PM :D

If anyone is interested in buying the assassins creed 3 standard edition off me from Gamersgate, I'll sell for $28 (Paypal only)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DarkPGR']
You get 250 Blue Coins back from the normal pre-order bonus (YMMV)
You get 3999 Blue Coins back from the normal 5% back (YMMV)

The two marked YMMV are not supposed to work, but last time I checked (a week ago) they did. :D[/QUOTE]

Still working as of just now. It did take 5% off my bonus blue coins though, I got 39439 ($39.44) total back with the IGN bonus. The breakdown was 23990, 11399, 250, and 3800. Still, counting bluecoins as cash, it ended up 'costing' me about $32 as I already had 2000 bluecoins and only had to buy 75000 more. Definitely a sweet deal.

bread's done
Back