Batman: The Animated Series Volume 1-3 - $14.39 each at WBshop.com

Thank you so much for posting this. I've been waiting for a deal on these again, and you can't beat this price. Loved watching these on TV back in college. :) Thanks again, and ordered!

Cheers OP, I grabbed all three volumes! Been waiting a loooooooooooooong time for a deal on these.

Anyone know how long this sale is meant to last? The Batman Beyond DVDs are also on a very good price, would love to grab those down the road.

It's part of a bigger tv show sale which I believe ends Nov. 15th. Sometimes their deals carry on from one sale to the other though.

[FONT=&quot]WOW thank you guys. Whole series in a packed DVD and also at lower than available rate that is really helpful to buy several volumes at lower rate than buy only one volume at a higher rate. It would be better to quench the thirst of watching the one the favorite super hero’s marvelous activity. Hope this weekend will be at a great fun.[/FONT]

Good price and free shipping? Now that's a deal from the WB Shop.

I also noticed Amazon.com now lowered the prices on volumes 1-3 too!

[quote name='bfett9']My vol 2 still hasn't shipped and I bought it 4 days ago......[/QUOTE]

You missed the part where it says "Ships within 10 days"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']You missed the part where it says "Ships within 10 days"[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing out my own illiteracy as well.

[quote name='ssjmichael']You missed the part where it says "Ships within 10 days"[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks for heads up!

Woot woOt, I get paid tomorrow. I'm so going to pick up vol 1-3. If I'm not mistake vol 4 is just that crappy batman and robin show that took a nose dive in terms of art style, story telling, and overall quality. The first few season were freaking gold!

[quote name='Sk']Woot woOt, I get paid tomorrow. I'm so going to pick up vol 1-3. If I'm not mistake vol 4 is just that crappy batman and robin show that took a nose dive in terms of art style, story telling, and overall quality. The first few season were freaking gold![/QUOTE]

I thought the show got canceled and replaced by the Justice League. There is no fourth season.

Just got my Vol. 2 from UPS. Sent in a box with lots of protection :shock:

Now my Batman animated series collection is finally complete :bouncy:

20866921.jpg

[quote name='kodave']I wish they'd reprint or do a new complete series box set.[/QUOTE]

For reals, to this day I STILL feel deep regret over missing the first one. I was like "aww, Best Buy will surely have enough copies on Wednesday." HAH. Never got another copy in again, and prices were already stupid by Friday.

Always amazes me how much the graphic designers dropped the ball on this one. As simple graphically B:TAS was, do you really need all that clutter? Black cover with one of the series logos (Batman pulling up his cape, the white Bat logo, Batman & Robin in silhouette, and the revamped Bat-team) is all you need. Not even the title.

[quote name='DNukem170']Always amazes me how much the graphic designers dropped the ball on this one. As simple graphically B:TAS was, do you really need all that clutter? Black cover with one of the series logos (Batman pulling up his cape, the white Bat logo, Batman & Robin in silhouette, and the revamped Bat-team) is all you need. Not even the title.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but part of the issue at the time was that they were releasing the DC Classics Collection in uniform packaging. Superfriends, Superman: The Animated Series, and the 80s Batman & Superman cartoons all had similar packaging.

Thanks OP. The last one shipped out yesterday! Got Vol 1-3, but on the fence about the 4th. Anyone think it's a must have to complete?

Do you guys think they'll put this out on BD? There's a lot of series I want, but I'm always wondering if they won't get a BD release after I buy the DVD release...

[quote name='Vinny']Do you guys think they'll put this out on BD? There's a lot of series I want, but I'm always wondering if they won't get a BD release after I buy the DVD release...[/QUOTE]

It might be a while. The only DC animated series on Blu-ray currently is the original Justice League, seasons 1 and 2. Even recent series like Young Justice, Batman: Brave and the Bold, and Green Lantern don't have Blu-ray releases.

[quote name='Vinny']Wait, Justice League is on BD? Damn, these releases are so fucking hard to follow.[/QUOTE]
It was released on Blu-ray years ago, around the same time it went on DVD

[quote name='DNukem170']It was released on Blu-ray years ago, around the same time it went on DVD[/QUOTE]

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited were released on DVD between 2005 and 2007. Justice League Season 1 was released in 2008, Season 2 in 2011, and Justice League Unlimited remains unreleased.

[quote name='benjam138']Did anyone get the Ultraviolet (Digital Copy) with their Volume 3? I thought about ordering it just for that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did (got my DVDs yesterday, thanks OP!). I wish I'd checked the forum yesterday as I threw my code out.

Another question for those that got an Ultraviolet code in Volume Three: Did the outside of the box have an Ultraviolet label or was the code sheet just inside? Thanks in advance!

bread's done
Back