Prototype Pack (PC): Prototype, Prototype 2 w/ Radnet DLC - $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='aus_nacht']I'm interested but are the games worth it?[/QUOTE]

havent played either, but I dont think you can go wrong at that price

Aw. I just got Prototype 1 during Steam's Halloween sale. I wish I had waited so that I'd only have to pay $2.50 more to have the second. Oh well, I suppose my backlog is big enough as it is. :p

Amazing deal though.

wow, that's a crazy price for all steam redeemable games and DLC. i'm tempted.

edit: picked it up. if i remember correctly, prototype 2 alone was $20 during the steam halloween sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prototype 1 is pretty good - A LOT of fun, if you like open-world super-hero action games.
I made sure I got in on this deal, since I'm missing P2 + RadNet DLC.

might pick this up for the price. the first prototype frustrated the hell out of me. probly was a few missions from beating the game. the game just seemed to throw everything at you, felt like it was impossible to play. but will try this out.

[quote name='deletion']might pick this up for the price. the first prototype frustrated the hell out of me. probly was a few missions from beating the game. the game just seemed to throw everything at you, felt like it was impossible to play. but will try this out.[/QUOTE]

I never had a issue with the first game being to hard. Late into the game you get all of the superman like unlocks, so it was rather easy I think.

Thanks OP for raising more awareness about this deal, it is the bomb! I enjoyed the first Prototype so much, I am double dipping on that and now can play the sequel woot!

lolol, copped it. didn't even think twice. it really is a no brain at that price.
Are deals like these really rare? I didn't believe my eyes when I saw 7.50...

[quote name='redmangoose']lolol, copped it. didn't even think twice. it really is a no brain at that price.
Are deals like these really rare? I didn't believe my eyes when I saw 7.50...[/QUOTE]

You can find good deals like they at least one every 3 months. like I got every GTA game on/from steam for like 19.99 last year or something like that.

of course it "helped" that the studio that made these games got closed and prototype 2 wasn't a big hit. But prototype 1 is decent and 7.49 is less then my ticket to Wreck it Ralph on wendsay night. Also cost less the a decent meal at subway

[quote name='redmangoose']lolol, copped it. didn't even think twice. it really is a no brain at that price.
Are deals like these really rare? I didn't believe my eyes when I saw 7.50...[/QUOTE]

They will be rare once Tony gets promoted ;)

Well, lately with the bundles Tony has put together and the ones he's got planned in the next month, I would say deals like this should be plentiful for the near future. Gotta love Amazon DVG.

[quote name='redmangoose']Who or what is Tony if I might ask?[/QUOTE]

Tony is The Amazon DVG Representative that frequents these CAG Boards...and ESPECIALLY the Amazon DVG Thread.

[quote name='redmangoose']Who or what is Tony if I might ask?[/QUOTE]

Hint: He's a tiger.

Dude the Batman pack and the Square Enix pack were stellar. Amazon killing it. The only thing is if they sell out instantly like the Square pack did.

I havent even opened my @Gamer copy. Im still within the return window I believe, gonna just return that and get this. Like you said, no-braine here.

I want this but I read that 2 was a poor port and I have already played one. From reviews and steam forums it seems like a crapshoot if it will even run on your PC.

[quote name='UW_Shocks']Deal Dead.

Grabbed my copy just in the nick of time[/QUOTE]

WTF! I just got home, this cant be dead! NO!!!!! Prototype 1 was one of the funnest games Ive ever played. Been wanting to play proto2. Damn! Why are there good deals during work hours!!!

[quote name='wurms']WTF! I just got home, this cant be dead! NO!!!!! Prototype 1 was one of the funnest games Ive ever played. Been wanting to play proto2. Damn! Why are there good deals during work hours!!![/QUOTE]
If it helps any, Prototype 2 is supposed to be $9.99 this weekend on Amazon.

[quote name='wurms']WTF! I just got home, this cant be dead! NO!!!!! Prototype 1 was one of the funnest games Ive ever played. Been wanting to play proto2. Damn! Why are there good deals during work hours!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Terlan']If it helps any, Prototype 2 is supposed to be $9.99 this weekend on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Prototype 2 isn't $9.99...the bundle is $9.99 on Sunday

Cheers,
Tony

Heh I had to double check my order history to make sure I actually bought it during the sale price :lol: That didn't last long at all!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Prototype 2 isn't $9.99...the bundle is $9.99 on Sunday

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]
ah My bad, misunderstood your post in the amazon thread. Still good news for those who missed todays deal.

[quote name='wilflare']what... i didn't know this came up.
hope Amazon brings this back at 7.50 again[/QUOTE]

It wont be, but it will be 9.99 on Sunday I heard.

I will get ya 2 dollars on GMG though as if I do that, I can get nightmare in northpoint for sleeping dogs for like a 1.29 or whatever. Nevermind apparently it doesn't give me 2 dollar credit. :(

i have a browser window open with the $7.50 price, it's been open since about 4 hours ago. i got the buy & download button on there... you think if i click it it will only be $7.50 and not $89?

[quote name='Isurus']i have a browser window open with the $7.50 price, it's been open since about 4 hours ago. i got the buy & download button on there... you think if i click it it will only be $7.50 and not $89?[/QUOTE]

It'll adjust to the price it is now when you go to check out.

[quote name='Tsel']It'll adjust to the price it is now when you go to check out.[/QUOTE]

better not then, i have one click buy buttons :p

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Prototype 2 isn't $9.99...the bundle is $9.99 on Sunday

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

That's awesome news, thanks Tony! \\:D/

bread's done
Back