EBGames 3DS XL Red New Super Mario Bros 2 Bundle 169.99$ (price error?)

Ordered, hate the 3ds xl colors, but that price I won't complain if it does go through, and if it doesn't, oh well. Thanks OP.

[quote name='spike32']Ordered, hate the 3ds xl colors, but that price I won't complain if it does go through, and if it doesn't, oh well. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

*shrug* The matte finish of the red/black are a lot better than the glittery two-tone gradient in the original 3DS.

[quote name='Mr.']*shrug* The matte finish of the red/black are a lot better than the glittery two-tone gradient in the original 3DS.[/QUOTE]

it's not horrendous, just ugly.

Blue XL looks very nice in person actually. Not that you'll actually be looking at the blue while playing.

Yeah all XLs are all black on the inside. Definitely looks better than the regular 3DS which had like 3 or 4 different colors and was shiny to boot.

Sorry for crossposting, but I noticed this post on a certain other deals forum that I think everyone in this thread might be interested in seeing:

[quote name='ricciandreas']
Emailed their support line asking about a release date after ordering.

Here was their response:

"Good morning,

Thank you for contacting EBGames.ca

The item you have order is currently slated to release in Early December.

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sébastien Létourneau

Customer Relations Representative
Représentant des Relations à la Clientèle
GameStop/EBGames Canada
Power to the Players
T- (905) 595-2766
F- (905) 595-0512
1.866.828.9999 ext.2766"
[/QUOTE]

So it seems that they'll be honouring these pre-orders. Yay!

[quote name='Hyunkel']Well, it seems that the orders are being canceled. I received a shipping confirmation, but the order total comes to $0.00. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got an email saying they're honouring it with a red 3DS XL and a copy of NSMB2 on the side, not an actual bundle.

Dear EB Games Customer,

This email is with regards to your order of the Nintendo 3DS XL Red with New Super Mario Bros 2 bundle. Unfortunately, this product was not meant to be available in Canada, but was accidentally made available on EBGames.ca. As you may have noticed, the product has been removed from EBGames.ca. We want to assure you that we will be honouring your order and sending you a Nintendo 3DS XL Red and a copy of New Super Mario Bros 2 at the price of $169.99; however, it may take up to 7 business days to ship these orders in full.

Thanks EB Games

Well, if it's to be released in Early December, then I should be able to snag one up for my kid come pay day.

I think I read on RFD that the 3DS XL are 149$ at Costco? So we're really just getting a 20$ NMSB2. But oh well, the timing was right for me, with Etrian Odyssey 4 around the corner.

[quote name='jeffx']I think I read on RFD that the 3DS XL are 149$ at Costco? So we're really just getting a 20$ NMSB2. But oh well, the timing was right for me, with Etrian Odyssey 4 around the corner.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are but every Costco in my city is sold out. If it's on RFD then consider it gone.

[quote name='Robotron2084']Yes they are but every Costco in my city is sold out. If it's on RFD then consider it gone.[/QUOTE]

I saw it in Mississauga earlier this week. *shrug*

Just received my 3DS XL + NSMB2 yesterday. Everything works great. Thanks again to OP!

bread's done
Back