Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault Out 11/27 for $19.99

Thanks for the heads up, my wife loves the R&C games (I do too) but I can snag a physical copy for her for christmas.

This will be in my shopping cart as soon as it is available. I may earmark the $20 I received from the $100 in October promotion for it. I didn't realize the PS3 copy had the Vita code. Preordering this right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pjb16']Thanks for the heads up, my wife loves the R&C games (I do too) but I can snag a physical copy for her for christmas.[/QUOTE]

Win/win! She gets a physical copy and you get the Vita download that comes with it...all for $19.99!:applause::D

The Vita version has been delayed until January 2013.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...frontal-assault-coming-to-ps-vita-in-january/

"As a reward to fans for their patience, we will be giving them the first piece of DLC for the title, the Mini-Boss Skin Pack, as a bonus with their purchase of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for PS3. This skin pack features three fan-favorite boss characters from past Ratchet & Clank games, including Chainblade from Going Commando and the Two-eyed Tyrhrranoid from Up Your Arsenal. Take a peek at these new skins in the screen below."

"If you are an immediate buyer, we understand that it hurts. Regardless the game was always going to be 19.99 on PS3 (before the Vita / Cross-buy thing even happened) so it’s still a good value at that price, and you do eventually get the Vita version.
Combine that with the competitive mode which you can play for a while and which we plan to support out to even during the Vita launch, and there will be content to check out still"

bread's done
Back