[DEAD ]Diablo III (PC) at Gamesrocket.com $40.94; MOP $32.35 (10% Off)

[quote name='lupe guillotine']Doesn't it say $54.49 plus tax on the site? Retail price is $76.26[/QUOTE]

http://mmorpg.gamesrocket.com/download/Diablo-3.html is the MMORPG store's DIII, $45.49 pre-10% coupon (currently on sale for 29% off from $64.08). Their pricing seems a bit wonky but testing the coupon the cart doesn't appear to add tax or anything and the discount applies.

[quote name='iaacp']Even at $20, Diablo 3 isn't worth it in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
^^^ This !

Buy Torchlight 2 for $19.99 instead. That's what I did !

Agreed, my biggest regret as far as gaming purchases this year, and possibly the past 2 years.

Have to agree, even with all the changes the game still isn't worth $40. Really all the changes they did just make the game a whole lot easier, and added a very shallow end game (consisting of grinding, grinding, and more experience grinding). Game is still bad.

I never should have pre-ordered this game (even if it was $10 off). Of course it got mostly 90-100 ratings from critics but most gamers seem to hate it.

sig.jpg
id only pay ten dollars for this

[quote name='hansgroter']
sig.jpg
id only pay ten dollars for this[/QUOTE]

I paid $10 for D3, when TRU was blowing out their PC games, about a month ago.
Easily worth that.

[quote name='Schildkrote']I paid $50 for D3 and continue to get my money's worth from it. It's a lot of fun and I'd recommend it to anyone.[/QUOTE]

I rarely post but I would definitely agree with this. The recent patch has smoothed things out quite a bit. Better loot drops is a big plus.

bread's done
Back