Toys R Us Black Friday Ad

Heh, I was mad about Target opening at 9pm, next year everyone is going to open at 4/5pm then the year after that everyone will open at noon. I predict within 5 years places won't even be closed on Thanksgiving.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Heh, I was mad about Target opening at 9pm, next year everyone is going to open at 4/5pm then the year after that everyone will open at noon. I predict within 5 years places won't even be closed on Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]
I still dont understand why, its black friday, not black thankgiving night.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Heh, I was mad about Target opening at 9pm, next year everyone is going to open at 4/5pm then the year after that everyone will open at noon. I predict within 5 years places won't even be closed on Thanksgiving.[/QUOTE]

i think it will likely end up migrating to wed night where it really belongs

The buy 1 get 1 for $1 ain't that bad if you don't want to go through walmarts black friday mob but then again it's similar to their previous sale, the 2 $60 games for $60. Anyways the playstation 3 bundle ain't that with that free air flow controller.

Same Vita bundle pricing as Best Buy, but with a "starter kit."

Here is what is in that.

This 10-in-1 pack has everything you need for your PlayStation Vita! Package contains:
Travel case
Metal stylus
Full front screen protector
Screen protector
Cleaning cloth
Squeegee
Four (4) game cases

Wish they had wwe 13 on there 2 for 61 list oh well maybe I can pick a different game to go with madden if I can't get one of them at Walmart.

[quote name='jman2avatar']Is the buy 1 get 1 for $1 only on the games pictured, or is it for all games?[/QUOTE]

They'd be showing a lot better games if it was for all games. Also, they'd say "All Games B1G1 $1"

Wii U game sale is the best thing on there. I think I'll get my Wii U games on launch, then just return them after getting them at TRU.

Am I blind? I don't see anything listing Wii U. I interpreted the B1G1 $1 as only the games listed, not their entire stock. Might be able to price match at Walmart and lie though...

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Am I blind? I don't see anything listing Wii U. I interpreted the B1G1 $1 as only the games listed, not their entire stock. Might be able to price match at Walmart and lie though...[/QUOTE]

Bottom of page 8 says all WiiU games.

The Wii U games come out to the same price as using the $12 off newegg preorder code so not much of a deal and no need to wait in lines.

$48 each for any two Wii-U games is nice, but I don't know if it'll be a for sure sale for me. I will have Nintendoland with the console and Super Mario Bros. U, but I'm thinking of holding off on anything else until Rayman Legends is available. Decisions....

I'm blind...what page is the wii u sale on?

edit: doesn't matter as I see it's $48 per game. I woudn't buy them here for that price as I have credit to gamestop and Best buy.

[quote name='lutz']PS3 bundle is best here. You get a free controller in addition to the other stuff for the same $199 price tag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I could easily sell the controller for $30.

$170 for brand new ps3 and 5 games? Awesome

B1G1F ALL Skylanders single characters!

works with giants!
Complete your collection!

(Excludes Giants Single Packs)

sooo...everything that just came out this year, being 90% of what they have in stock is exempt from this offer? Makes sense...especially with the large red ALL in the description.

Well, I'm hoping to get a 360 Giants starter pack for $50, it'll be a Thanksgiving tradition at this point. I don't care where/who I get it from, but I won't be driving 40 miles to TRU if it's only B&M.

That giant talking R2-D2 plush will be mine for $25 as well. I've seen them in-store, they're impressive without being stupid.

yep your right in fact it was cheaper at newegg for the 48.00 , WIth my tax here at TRU it would be about 3-4 more then what new egg had, due to tax etc.. SO this is good if u missed the newegg deal but tax kills it for most.:3ds:

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Am I blind? I don't see anything listing Wii U. I interpreted the B1G1 $1 as only the games listed, not their entire stock. Might be able to price match at Walmart and lie though...[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter. Walmart's price match policy doesn't apply to deals BXGY anyways last I checked.

If the release date of the Wii U games you were looking to pick up is this week versus the Sunday launch date, this weeks TRU ad has the better deal with the $30 off of 2 games $59.99 ($89.99) versus the BF deal of Buy 1 Get One 40% Off ($95.98).

I'm trying to resist picking up Assassin's Creed 3 & ZombiU on Tuesday, but I'm figuring common sense will not get a hold of me during a console launch....

32.99 for a dualshock 3 is real nice

this is the first bf ad ive seen that will get me to leave the house

everything else this year is trash

na! only 20% off wii-u game and b1g1for $1 game choices are not good either. no ac3, no black ops 2, ...this is a cold black friday...

[quote name='mir']na! only 20% off wii-u game and b1g1for $1 game choices are not good either. no ac3, no black ops 2, ...this is a cold black friday...[/QUOTE]
I'm massively disappointed too.

[quote name='mir']na! only 20% off wii-u game and b1g1for $1 game choices are not good either. no ac3, no black ops 2, ...this is a cold black friday...[/QUOTE]

Well cod hasn't been on a bf sale that I remember since MW2. AC 3 is available at Walmart and best buy for 39/35 respectively. I am sure amazon will price match this.

Might try to get the 2 for 60 on Dishonored and need for speed. The vita bundle looks awesome but I wonder if the COD game is even good.,.

I pass right by a TRU on the way to work. If I walk in there Wednesday, I'm afraid I'll buy at least 4 Wii U games...must resist temptation!

Also, are people sure ZombiU is out on the 13th? Every website I've seen lists it as the 18th.

[quote name='lutz']PS3 bundle is best here. You get a free controller in addition to the other stuff for the same $199 price tag.[/QUOTE]
Same thoughts but the point system at TRU is whack!! unlike BB

[quote name='cjenvy']nice deal on wii u games everything else is standard toys r us[/QUOTE]

am i missing something wii u games arent on sale and i wouldnt look forward to it since its the launch window lol it would be retarded =/

bread's done
Back