Finding Nemo Preorder Steelbook case at Best Buy!!

[quote name='skiizim']tomorrow is the official day.[/QUOTE]
And some Best Buys won't have it out until Tuesday. :roll:

My BB pays an external company to come in and stock their shelves with new releases. I'm not sure how widespread this is, but when I was trying to find the Brave case, one of the employees was telling me about it. Then another one was telling me the steelbook was coming with the disc in it, and after I told him he was wrong, he said they must be sold out. Of course when I went it Tuesday, they had it.

[quote name='trunks982']im still trying to find Brave steelbook. went to a few already.[/QUOTE]

If people werent buying and hoarding these you could find one. There is a guy on youtube with seven of them!

[quote name='Weedo10']If people werent buying and hoarding these you could find one. There is a guy on youtube with seven of them![/QUOTE]

Damn, I saw 3 of them today at 1 Best buy and 1 at another Bestbuy. I ended up buying one for myself because I regret not buying the Avengers and Cinderella steelbooks when I saw them in-store on the shelf.

I'll try to head back tomorrow and buy a couple more. I'll post here if I do.

Does anyone know how much Brave 3D will be at Best Buy next week? The website says $27.99, but I was wondering if it might be cheaper in the weekly ad (which isn't posted at the moment).

Amazon is probably already shipping my $19.99 Brave 3D preorder ($8 clipped coupon), so hopefully BB isn't any cheaper.

I really wish there was a better way to see the condition of the case is before I open it. I thought I picked up a good case for Brave and only after I opened it I found digs and marks on the bottom of the case. :(

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']=/ Are all the Brave Viva Metal Box really gone? Anyone who had any luck in NYC?[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find any in my area, I tried looking around every time I was there. I'm would buy one through a third party but just knowing the fact they can go back to the store to get their money back with out having to return the case throws me way off.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']=/ Are all the Brave Viva Metal Box really gone? Anyone who had any luck in NYC?[/QUOTE]

I never saw a single Brave case and only saw 4 Finding Nemo cases. I bought two of the Nemos and the other two were gone when I came back later that day. These must be much more limited than the others because I've never had a problem finding them before. The Avengers cases were still available after the movie came out.

I had a friend check the location at Union Square but no luck. :-({|=

I must live in an area where people don't care about this stuff, because there are still AC3, Dead Island, Brave and Nemo cases.

[quote name='noone13']I never saw a single Brave case and only saw 4 Finding Nemo cases. I bought two of the Nemos and the other two were gone when I came back later that day. These must be much more limited than the others because I've never had a problem finding them before. The Avengers cases were still available after the movie came out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah these seem to be in much less supply. My store seems to be getting half of what they used to (~15-20)

Plus the display for them is much smaller now. They used to get a whole endcap at the aisle where they could fit like 20. Now they get one small row on the side of the standees they have in the middle of the store.

I think I only saw 4 Cinderellas at my store

[quote name='evophile']Yeah these seem to be in much less supply. My store seems to be getting half of what they used to (~15-20)

Plus the display for them is much smaller now. They used to get a whole endcap at the aisle where they could fit like 20. Now they get one small row on the side of the standees they have in the middle of the store.

I think I only saw 4 Cinderellas at my store[/QUOTE]

I've noticed. I use to have no trouble with these bonus. I've checked every BB in Manhattan from central park down. No luck. Just got to check Atlantic Pacific BB. If it wasn't for sandy, i would have looked 1-2 weeks ago.

I guess these are becoming harder to find, I was going to buy an extra but I didn't after all, they had less than 7 at the store 30 minutes after opening.

Crap, guess I have to order this online then.
My BBY changed their Sunday hours from 10-6 to 11-7pm so I couldn't stop by before work...I hope shipment doesn't ding the hell out of my case.

lucky i got mines around 1030 today, i still need to find Brave. Already went to 2 other stores that said they were suppose to be in stock, but no one was able to find any.:cry: This one was a lot harder to find than all the other disney ones.

[quote name='roguejedi5']lucky i got mines around 1030 today, i still need to find Brave. Already went to 2 other stores that said they were suppose to be in stock, but no one was able to find any.:cry: This one was a lot harder to find than all the other disney ones.[/QUOTE]

If you're in the valley the best buy on 4500 Van Nuys had one brave steelbook left. If you call they'll put one on hold for you if you get the nice young lady in that department on the phone. Forgot her name.

[quote name='sgand']I must live in an area where people don't care about this stuff, because there are still AC3, Dead Island, Brave and Nemo cases.[/QUOTE]

If you can obtain one (brave case) for me, I would gladly pay you for the case and the shippping. If you can, thanks in advance. If not, thanks anyway.

feeling noob-ish. but with ordering it online, how does it work?
Typically when it was a preorder bonus, I used to put the (in this case) movie, along with the case, and it would knock off the price of the case when both were in the cart. When I do that now, it charges both, so how does it work when I want to get the movie? Bring the packing slip in-store and show them that? Order it online, and my bby profile would have a record of it?

I fell in the same Brave hole, and my bby is usually pretty good with having enough. But one day I saw the sign, the next visit a day later, it was gone, and nothing since. don't wanna fall in another hole with nemo here. -__-

I don't think the free case incentive is live online yet so you would just be buying the case straight up right now. I don't think it'll be easy to get them to use that purchase towards the movie in store either, but someone else could probably fill you in better about that. The buy the movie, get a free case offer should go online at some point though, just like it did for Brave

Edit; Scratch that, the Free case offer is live with the regular edition here: LINK

Just add that to your cart and the case should automatically be added and show up as being free

Didn't see any today at Best Buy in Iselin/Woodbridge. They rarely ever break street date (aka release things on Tuesday even if they're supposed to be out on Sunday). I'll check tomorrow during lunch.

Went looking after work and nothing. I knew I should have went sunday, but I slept on it. Oh well, will look again tomorrow. I would assume they will receive a few shipments of them each week I would think

[quote name='Sammie2980']Went looking after work and nothing. I knew I should have went sunday, but I slept on it. Oh well, will look again tomorrow. I would assume they will receive a few shipments of them each week I would think[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't assume that. I think that with the Avenger SB, they got released early and no one restocked, at least in my area. (San Jose)

Brave hasn't been restocked in my stores either.

[quote name='bob330i']I wouldn't assume that. I think that with the Avenger SB, they got released early and no one restocked, at least in my area. (San Jose)

Brave hasn't been restocked in my stores either.[/QUOTE]

Same here in Indianapolis

Independence, MO have None, more on the way. Unknown :( Lees Summit, MO have 6 left. Just don't feel like driving 30 minutes for 2 steel cases ;)

Hmm... I'll check my store one more time tomorrow, but then I'll have to break down and order this. Hate paying extra over release week price though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't think the free case incentive is live online yet so you would just be buying the case straight up right now. I don't think it'll be easy to get them to use that purchase towards the movie in store either, but someone else could probably fill you in better about that. The buy the movie, get a free case offer should go online at some point though, just like it did for Brave

Edit; Scratch that, the Free case offer is live with the regular edition here: LINK

Just add that to your cart and the case should automatically be added and show up as being free[/QUOTE]

Thank you, kindly!

As I figured, the Iselin/Woodbridge, NJ put out the Finding Nemo cases out today.

At Noon:

8 - Finding Nemo Cases
0 - Brave Cases
2 - The Amazing Spider-Man Steelbooks

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine this morning when my store opened (Murfreesboro, TN), had stopped last night and they didn't have any out yet. Had 6 this morning. Didn't have any restocks on Brave.

I was tempted to grab one today when I was there, but I just don't like Finding Nemo enough. If I wasn't about to enter the police academy and quit my job in a few months then I would, but I need to start watching my funds. My Best Buy had tons

picked one up need to pick up Brave today. I have never done the preorder thing at best buy do I just bring the reciept in to get my 7.50 off?

[quote name='n00bie']My Best Buy said these are only available online.[/QUOTE]
- Next time you look for the Steelbook/MetalBox, make the associate look up the SKU.

[quote name='bjstucker']picked one up need to pick up Brave today. I have never done the preorder thing at best buy do I just bring the reciept in to get my 7.50 off?[/QUOTE]
- You need to bring the movie and your receipt to the customer service desk. They'll ring you up and take the pre-order deposit off the total.

I scored 2 of these this past Sunday, still bummed I couldn't find Brave. Went in today to pick up Black Ops II, and all the Nemo's are now long gone too.

bread's done
Back