I am interested. 1 year for only $15 is way too cheap though, What is the catch? ): Can I apply two years to my account or only one?

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Are these the codes that were scammed from LG?[/QUOTE]

I would say 99.9999999999999% chance they are scammed codes.

[quote name='Ashlee']I am interested. 1 year for only $15 is way too cheap though, What is the catch? ): Can I apply two years to my account or only one?[/QUOTE]

You can only apply 1 code since the codes do not stack.

Still not a bad price if you missed getting it for free.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I would say 99.9999999999999% chance they are scammed codes.

You can only apply 1 code since the codes do not stack.

Still not a bad price if you missed getting it for free.[/QUOTE]

I did not know about this promotion! I actually bought a 3D LG TV two months ago, Can I still get the one year free? :3 Sounds good. Will try tomorrow.

HEY OP you better put those codes are for STREAMING ONLY

you cant rent DVDS with the codes

its a scam anyways hopefully noone falls for it

yep these are codes from the LG promotion, it exploded on Slickdeals yesterday, with 1k replies within 12 hours, for their are tons of these codes bein sold for $5

I did get a code, applied to my current Netflix account, so instead of paying $96/year, it's free

[quote name='Poor2More']yep these are codes from the LG promotion, it exploded on Slickdeals yesterday, with 1k replies within 12 hours, for their are tons of these codes bein sold for $5

I did get a code, applied to my current Netflix account, so instead of paying $96/year, it's free[/QUOTE]

Do you know if I can still register my LG TV? or there are no more codes?

[quote name='Ashlee']Do you know if I can still register my LG TV? or there are no more codes?[/QUOTE]

Sure IF someone didient randomly enter your TV serial (I'm sure your fine, and your serial should still be eligible) but thousands upon thousands have been falsely generated for eBay sellers.

[quote name='Poor2More']Sure IF someone didient randomly enter your TV serial (I'm sure your fine, and your serial should still be eligible) but thousands upon thousands have been falsely generated for eBay sellers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :) will try tomorrow or later today.

bread's done
Back