Black Friday UK Deals

[quote name='Hemi']... You DO realize they dont have thanksgiving in the UK... RIGHT?[/QUOTE]

did you even check the link

I don't know of any, if I come across some I will post them here. I remember last year I got Jurassic Park blu ray set for like £23 (which was good at the time)

Amazon seems to be the only place in the UK that does a black friday, the deals last year were not bad, keep an eye out on the day

SO, did anyone go for the deals today? Earlier today we saw:

PS3 12GB, PS Move, Wonderbook & Harry Potter Book of Spells game = £169
Xbox 360 250Gb, Halo4, 1 Year GOLD = £150
WWE '13 PS3/Xbox £24.99, Wii £16.99

Later today:

uDraw and Darksiders 2 @ 7.45pm

I have a lot of EU friends that are PayPal'ing the hell out of me just for Steam-redeemable Amazon deals (I should start charging for VAT as it's becoming a multi-hour a day job =p). Honestly though, EU needs to get on board with Thanksgiving, that's where most of the Pilgrims that helped kill off the natives came from anyway... plus it's a great excuse to get a federal/bank holiday and pig out (although I have to say, we Americans have kind of cornered the market on that). If I hear of any UK deals I will pass them on (a friend in Hull recently paid full-price for LBP Karting and was pissed when I told him I was getting it for $25 =p).

bread's done
Back