Amazon sent me two copies of the same game

jman2avatar

CAGiversary!
I received my package from Amazon today and they somehow cave me two copies of the same game, when I only ordered one of each. It does not look like they charged me twice for the order. Has this happened to any one before?

[quote name='jman2avatar']I received my package from Amazon today and they somehow cave me two copies of the same game, when I only ordered one of each. It does not look like they charged me twice for the order. Has this happened to any one before?[/QUOTE]

amazon had some problems over the weekend

i went into cancel one of my orders and was told they would hold the package ( it would be returned to them)

i then check sunday to see 2 orders were combine into 1 so i wrote to see what was going on...

was mostly told just to keep the other item free of charge due to their mistake

Something similar happened to me last year. My first shipment was lost/delayed so they overnighted me another one. A few days later, I get the other but they never charged me.

[quote name='jman2avatar']I received my package from Amazon today and they somehow cave me two copies of the same game, when I only ordered one of each. It does not look like they charged me twice for the order. Has this happened to any one before?[/QUOTE]

'Absolutely. In some cases, there's two somebodies for one person. I like to call that "the jackpot". ' - Peter La Fleur (Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball)

sounds like you hit the jackpot; never had this happen however I have ordered something and been cahrged for "like new" and recieved "good" >.>

bread's done
Back