Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360) + 1600 MS points+$10 off MS coupon (back in stock)

Awesome. Just ordered. And I was done checking the original thread.
Now I hope that I can play the BB copy I ordered and will pick up tomorrow, and return the MS store copy to BB later this week since I obviously won't get it tomorrow. Do we know if the Nuketown map is inside the packaging?

[quote name='boris1']where the huge cover pic this time lol
you probly wont get it for a week tho now if you pre order[/QUOTE]

That's fine by me since it'll include the Nuketown map, no other way to obtain it now.

Saw this updated in the other thread OP but I'll bump yours as well so others might see it. With the $25 code I got for Halo 4, my total came to ≈$37 after taxes. If I decide to sell the MSP and the Nuketown map, might end up getting it for very little out of pocket.

[quote name='boris1']where the huge cover pic this time lol
you probly wont get it for a week tho now if you pre order[/QUOTE]

Ask and you shall receive!
bo2cover.png

Don't mock my big pics......
OP please add this to main post!

Ugh. I wasn't planning on getting this game anytime soon but I know CoD games never seem to drop in price so might as well jump on it while there are some pre-order bonuses.

Thank you so much for posting this. I was anxiously awaiting my $25 off code from Halo 4 so I could pre-order Black Ops 2 and get the Microsoft points (great deal, right?!).

As soon as the code came, Black Ops 2 was Out of Stock on Microsoft's website and I was pretty pissed. I had relinquished myself to having to pay full price for it tomorrow but then I got CAG's Twitter update and placed my order.

Thanks buddy, I feel like I owe you 1600 Microsoft Points!!

[quote name='bfett9']Ask and you shall receive!
bo2cover.png

Don't mock my big pics......
OP please add this to main post![/QUOTE]

bo2cover.png
bo2cover.png
bo2cover.png

bo2cover.png
bo2cover.png

bo2cover.png

[quote name='Zolor23']Why are those pictures so small?[/QUOTE]

bo2q.jpg
bo2q.jpg
bo2q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zolor23']Woah, I haven't seen the back of the cover yet! Thanks, man![/QUOTE]

it shrunk how do I make it big again :(

also I think this shows nuketown will be in all new copies

Dang, I lost hope for it coming back in stock before release, so I preordered it from Dell.com and got a $20 gift card. Now I just have to find something to do with all of these credits I have spread across the interwebs. xD

[quote name='guyver2077']Guessing this is gone but is there anywhere left to order the game with the nuketown 2025 map or was that only amazon?[/QUOTE]

The nuketown map appears to be included with all initial copies. I didn't preorder and picked one up at TRU (along with Halo 4 to take advantage of $30 off when buying two games $59.99 and up). FWIW, the nuketown info appears on the back cover, not the front cover.

[quote name='Jonsoncao']Where are the 1600 pts + $10 coupon?[/QUOTE]
I'm sure the offer is over now, since it was for preorders and the game is released now.

bread's done
Back