Xbox 360 Star Wars Limited Edition Kinect Bundle ($316 at Meijer)(5% extra cash back)

majorjohn

CAGiversary!
The deal is DEAD now. Sorry.

I have bveen waiting to buy this Xbox 360 320GB Console Star Wars Limited Edition Kinect Bundle for too long, and THANK GOD now there is an even lower price!!!

The last lowest price I have seen was 349.99 in ebay sold by buy.com back in summer, and Newegg 349.99 a month ago. But since newegg went out of stock the price now gone back to 399.99.

All other retailers are 399.99: Best Buy. Kmart, Sears, Microsoft Store, Walmart...

Except Meijer !!
Meijer is now putting clearance on this http://www.meijer.com/s/xbox-360-320gb-console-star-wars-limited-edition-kinect-bundle/_/R-214261
sell for 349.99, furthermore, they are also offering a limited time deal (I dont know when will this deal end.) 15% off for ship-to-store oders!
After I selected the SHIP-TO-STORE option and asked my friend to pick up for me in Champaign, IL, my final price is 297 without tax, and 316.08 including tax.

Beware, tax in IL is rocket high, for those of you who live in IN or KY, your tax is even lower, which means the final price is cheaper than the one I buy.

And for those who has Discover Card, you can go through the Shop Discover from your account and get another 5% cash back.

Summary:
those who live in IL, IN, KY, OH, MI and has a Meijer near you: SHIP-TO-STORE (limited-time deal) about $297 before tax,
those who can't find a Meijer near you: ship to home $349.99 before tax.
Discover Credit Card users: 5% additional cash back fro Shop Discover Program.

Hop this is useful for any of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back