- - - - -

GameFly November 2012 Used Game Sale - Under $15 Blowout + Buy 2, Save $12

#241 DaShaka   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1111 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:08 AM

Got charged on all 3 of my accounts fully. Dont see why some people are having problems doing it on multiple accounts.

Grabbed me

Syndicate
Ghost Recon: FS
Killzone 3
Binary Domain
Max Payne 3
SSX

All for less than 60 bucks.

Thats a whole lot of shooting (the slopes even... ZING). :bouncy:

#242 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1719 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

Thats a whole lot of shooting (the slopes even... ZING). :bouncy:

Yeah. I'm still just waiting for a snowboarding game that adds elements of shooting the other riders then I'd be in heaven. Kinda like a Road Rash but with Snowboarding and 2x the violence.

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL

#243 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1719 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

Got two of my six games today ordered over three accounts. Recieved Binary Domain & Syndicate for 360.
Both work and Syndicate came with the "Executive Package" DLC Code.

Just waiting on Max Payne 3, Ghost Recon: Future Solider, SSX, Killzone 3 (all for PS3).
Only thing that hasn't shipped yet is Killzone 3 for some odd reason.

Going to run through the Black Ops 2 campaign as quickly as possible because Syndicate has always caught my eye for some reason and been wanting to try it.

komentra.png

komentra.png

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: 
http://screencast.com/t/aBsudgNLaVL

#244 Tsel   The Dark Knight CAGiversary!   7074 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago   Has been playing WWE 2K15
XONE

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

Got all four of my games today, all in good condition, except the case for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is broken where it latches. Oh well.

752200.png
76561198023514531.png

#245 Horns   CAG Marketplace CAGiversary!   1933 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

I ordered a copy of Killzone 3 on November 13th and it still hasn't arrived.

A few times Gamefly games came in 2 days, but it's never taken over 2 weeks.
CML

#246 stewie75  

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

ordered Max Payne 3 and Portal 2 about a week ago- MP3 came in today in OK condition, had those dents around the disc but installed fine and seems to be playing okay. finally received a shipping notice for Portal2 today, though.