Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I went to Kmart after work and bought Enslaved for PS3 for $4.97. One of the coupons that printed was much to my surprise $15 off of a gaming or gaming accessory purchase of $15 or more! It excludes hardware and is valid 11/18 - 12/8... so that means it's valid Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I cannot guarantee this coupon will print out for others, however it did for me. YMMV as usual, however worth a purchase to see if it prints out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TwistedShade']Going to need more details here...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like you say you went there, but the coupon was printed?!? on the receipt? Is there a code? can be used online?

[quote name='Collectorguy00']You get a coupon with your receipt, they print off at the same time and it's random which one you get.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Do you need that kmart card to get this coupon ? I could just buy cheap games and return them after i get this 15$ coupon. Getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday would be sweet !

Wonder if this is a glitch. Promo right now is spend $45 or more on VGs and get $15 gaming coupon. Maybe it gave you the coupon because the system read Enslaved as a game at MSRP?

Who knows. Pretty hit to miss though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Do you need that kmart card to get this coupon ? I could just buy cheap games and return them after i get this 15$ coupon. Getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday would be sweet ![/QUOTE]

Yes you need the SYWR card.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wonder if this is a glitch. Promo right now is spend $45 or more on VGs and get $15 gaming coupon. Maybe it gave you the coupon because the system read Enslaved as a game at MSRP?
[/QUOTE]
Guess that's possible. If someone else purchases enslaved and the $15 off coupon prints, then we're good to go. The closest kmart is still a long drive for me. Can someone else buy a copy and report back?

Im goign to my closest store now, I will let you know If I get a coupon
hmart

Thanks

I got the coupon here in Florida after buying 3rd Birthday on clearance for 5 bucks. Didn't give any reward point information or anything. It just printed it out.

wow, if it is printing with any VG purchase that is pretty awesome. Too bad my K-mart doesn't have any cheap clearance games that I've seen. I will still stop buy tomorrow and check though when I got pick up black ops.

fuck YEA !!!!!!! I got two 5$ games in seperate transactions and i got 15$ coupon in each one ! Looks like im getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday at kmart now ! I might use the other 15$ coupon on some 5$ games to flip to gamestop during their 3/10 promo or get another game like most wanted on black friday for 15$ :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']fuck YEA !!!!!!! I got two 5$ games in seperate transactions and i got 15$ coupon in each one ! Looks like im getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday at kmart now ! I might use the other 15$ coupon on some 5$ games to flip to gamestop during their 3/10 promo or get another game like most wanted on black friday for 15$ :)[/QUOTE]

What $5 games did you get and see?

[quote name='strait edge follower']fuck YEA !!!!!!! I got two 5$ games in seperate transactions and i got 15$ coupon in each one ! Looks like im getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday at kmart now ! I might use the other 15$ coupon on some 5$ games to flip to gamestop during their 3/10 promo or get another game like most wanted on black friday for 15$ :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Glad to hear! I will definitely try this later. Borderlands 2 and Dishonored ahoy!

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Awesome! Glad to hear! I will definitely try this later. Borderlands 2 and Dishonored ahoy![/QUOTE]

I know of a Kmart with at least a few $5 games. Multiple coupons in separate transactions is my goal.

WARNING TO ALL: its ine per transaction so if you want to use multiples of these on black friday then do seperate transactions

Im using one of my coupons on thanksgiving to get two copys of max payne 3 for 4$ or so in the same transaction and ill flip one and keep the other :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jerseyleoal']What $5 games did you get and see?[/QUOTE]

Dblob 2
Lego Star wars (the one with all the episodes)
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2
Dragin age awakening
mayhem ps3 (dont know about 360)
Enslaved

These are the ones i know

This worked for me as well. I bought a copy of PS Move Heroes for $4.97 without my SYWR card info and got a $15 dollar gaming coupon. I then took it to the customer device desk and did a refund and rebuy with the purchase on my SYWR card and got another $15 gaming coupon. Next week ill return the game and get my money back.

I also did this a couple weeks ago for 2 $10 gaming coupons with Ass creed. I think I'm gonna get some resistance 1&2 controller bundles with the coupons. Theyre on clearance for $36 so what $11 each? SCORE!!!

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I wonder if these would work on PSN cards.[/QUOTE]

I used gaming coupons on psn cards before
Oh and Walmart will be having borderlands 2 for $25 as part of their black Friday sales I think look at the black Friday thread

[quote name='cag1000']Does fine print on coupon say not valid with any other offer?[/QUOTE]

Limit one per transaction. Cant be used on consoles. Does stack with other gaming coupons (ex this one)

[quote name='cag1000']Does fine print on coupon say not valid with any other offer?[/QUOTE]

Gaming coupons are stackable BUT you cannot use the same offer ID on the same transaction. For example, u buy multiple clearance games and get the $15 coupons with offer ID 948. You cannot use multiple coupons with offer ID 948 on a single transaction. But you can use other gaming coupons with different offer IDs on the same transaction like the coupons you got from buying Halo 4 or the previous weeks ass creed coupons.

[quote name='Jerseyleoal']Gaming coupons are stackable BUT you cannot use the same offer ID on the same transaction. For example, u buy multiple clearance games and get the $15 coupons with offer ID 948. You cannot use multiple coupons with offer ID 948 on a single transaction. But you can use other gaming coupons with different offer IDs on the same transaction like the coupons you got from buying Halo 4 or the previous weeks ass creed coupons.[/QUOTE]

this is true

[quote name='Jerseyleoal']This worked for me as well. I bought a copy of PS Move Heroes for $4.97 without my SYWR card info and got a $15 dollar gaming coupon. I then took it to the customer device desk and did a refund and rebuy with the purchase on my SYWR card and got another $15 gaming coupon. Next week ill return the game and get my money back.

I also did this a couple weeks ago for 2 $10 gaming coupons with Ass creed. I think I'm gonna get some resistance 1&2 controller bundles with the coupons. Theyre on clearance for $36 so what $11 each? SCORE!!![/QUOTE]

hmm I will have to try this out btw what is this SYWR card ?

I have to use that to get the coupon ?

[quote name='nedstark']hmm I will have to try this out btw what is this SYWR card ?

I have to use that to get the coupon ?[/QUOTE]

Not really sure, but it's fun to come up with your own meanings. Personally, I like to think of it as the "Save Your White Rice" card.

[quote name='Warner1281']Not really sure, but it's fun to come up with your own meanings. Personally, I like to think of it as the "Save Your White Rice" card.[/QUOTE]

lol so its just the KMART card ?

thanks for this OP! I'm gonna have to go check this out later

[quote name='strait edge follower']Dblob 2
Lego Star wars (the one with all the episodes)
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2
Dragin age awakening
mayhem ps3 (dont know about 360)
Enslaved

These are the ones i know[/QUOTE]

hey strait edge which store did you go to?

For the people with more than one of these $15 dollar coupons, do the coupons have the same offer id and barcode number? Because I just got one of these coupons in store and they emailed me a receipt with the same coupon. I'm just wondering if I will be able to use the one from the store and print the same one out to use on a different transaction?

Awesome deal OP. I just told the cashier I was buying clearance games as stocking stuffers so I did separate transactions. I got a $15 coupon for all four games.

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

I plan on just flipping these on ebay to get my money back plus some. Offer ID on coupons is 948 and the same offer ID cannot be used more than once per transaction. So I have to buy four different games or whatever since I have four coupons now.

[quote name='Shabow']Awesome deal OP. I just told the cashier I was buying clearance games as stocking stuffers so I did separate transactions. I got a $15 coupon for all four games.

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

I plan on just flipping these on ebay to get my money back plus some. Offer ID on coupons is 948 and the same offer ID cannot be used more than once per transaction. So I have to buy four different games or whatever since I have four coupons now.[/QUOTE]

Is the barcode the same on all of them?

[quote name='Shabow']Awesome deal OP. I just told the cashier I was buying clearance games as stocking stuffers so I did separate transactions. I got a $15 coupon for all four games.

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

I plan on just flipping these on ebay to get my money back plus some. Offer ID on coupons is 948 and the same offer ID cannot be used more than once per transaction. So I have to buy four different games or whatever since I have four coupons now.[/QUOTE]

Wow! Did you use your SYWR each time?

[quote name='sticnap']Is the barcode the same on all of them?[/QUOTE]

The barcode is different on all of them.

EDIT:

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Wow! Did you use your SYWR each time?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just gave the cashier my SYWR print out card and he scanned it for each transaction.

[quote name='Shabow']
Yes, I just gave the cashier my SYWR print out card and he scanned it for each transaction.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!:)

Ghost Recon 3DS for $10
Samurai Warriors 3DS $5
Lost Planet 2 PS3 $10
Duke Nukem Forever $5

Did you use your SYWR card on these transactions? Just making sure there is no trick to it :D

Thanks for checking.
Actually anyone that got an ereceipt may want to chcek their email. The $15 coupon I got in the email does not match the barcode from the one instore (same offer id though). So I'm thinking they might be giving out 2 per transaction to those who got an ereceipt? Not totally sure, unless someone else can confirm though.

bread's done
Back