H: Cases and Manuals, Swag items! W: Paypal?

EnvyNeko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Standard CAG rules apply when trading. The one with the lowest feedback will ship first. Which will most likely be me ha ha!

I like my games to have the original case and manual. I don't mind if they're used or have stickers on the case.
I'm honestly trying to get these games to play them and I don't have the funds to get fancy schmancy sealed versions or what not.

I don't have any games to trade but if there's something on your list that I can get I'll let you know and maybe we can work something out.

I have feedback here if anyone is interested: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=origami_child&ftab=AllFeedback

While I'd like to trade I don't mind selling these items. Just let me know what you think and we'll work from there! I'm willing to trade quite a few items to get something from my wishlist, so message away!

Haves:

Swag

Megaman Starforce 3 DSi case with the 6 inserts that go with it.
Dishonored Tarot Card set (sealed)
Paper Mario Sticker Star wall decal

Pokewalkers (I have three)

Artworks and Manuals (no games to these) (willing to sell these for $2 for either artwork/manual or $3 for both!)

DS
Pokemon Platinum (I have two sets)
Pokemon Heartgold ( I have two sets)
Pokemon Pearl (I have two sets)
Pokemon White (i have three sets)
Pokemon Black (two sets)
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Pokemon Soul Silver
Kirby Mass Attack
Sonic Colors
New Super Mario Bros
Dragon Quest VI
The World Ends With You

3DS (includes cases)
Mario Kart 7 (artwork only)
Kingdom Hearts 3D (I have three sets)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
New Super Mario Bros 2
Pokemon Rumble Blast
Super Mario 3D Land

I also have Kid Icarus AR cards to trade if anyone has any! Send me a message, I won't bite!

More to be added as I go through boxes!

Wants:

DS

Infinite Space
Black Sigil
Rune Factory 2

PSP

Crimson Gem Saga

There's more on my wishlist, but these are the ones I want most!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back