WTF is going on at the Deals forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrutz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
134 (100%)
Some user named Lina is drudging up all these old topics. The problem is, Lina's bumps aren't appearing. It looks like sabotage...

Jeremy

She's on perma-ignore, so nobody can see what she posts. So she can bump all of these old topics when she gets bored or whatever. This won't end well for her.

[quote name='shrike4242']The situation is being dealt with. This won't be an issue anymore.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you picked a crazy night to start as a moderator! Is it just a coincidence....or not!!! :shock:

[quote name='shrike4242']The situation is being dealt with. This won't be an issue anymore.[/QUOTE]

Aw, crap. Now that shrike's a mod, I have to take him seriously. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Aw, crap. Now that shrike's a mod, I have to take him seriously. ;)[/QUOTE]
Like you take the other mods seriously ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm the Crafty Old fucker. Better take me seriously. :D[/QUOTE]
We don't take anyone seriously. Not no way! Not no how!

CheapyD implied that he was willing to give people a 2nd chance. I know DragonLordFrodo was banned but he's back and he's made some fairly respectable posts.

I dont think these antics by Lina will get her a second ride over here- not that she wants to be here. Its too bad because I actually thought she was a good contributor...Its a damn shame

[quote name='Xevious']CheapyD implied that he was willing to give people a 2nd chance. I know DragonLordFrodo was banned but he's back and he's made some fairly respectable posts.

I dont think these antics by Lina will get her a second ride over here- not that she wants to be here. Its too bad because I actually thought she was a good contributor...Its a damn shame[/QUOTE]

Signs point to yes.

[quote name='Xevious']CheapyD implied that he was willing to give people a 2nd chance. I know DragonLordFrodo was banned but he's back and he's made some fairly respectable posts.

I dont think these antics by Lina will get her a second ride over here- not that she wants to be here. Its too bad because I actually thought she was a good contributor...Its a damn shame[/QUOTE]

The point is that I shouldn't need a "2nd chance".

Banning me because the idiots here constantly insult me, and I dare say something about it... is obviously not a reason to ban me.

Cheapy is a sexist piece of shit that deserves no respect.

I'm fucking up his site. He deserves it. End of story.

I didn't really see the drama, but it's sad that you think you can honestly do something to "fuck up the site."

So, apparently, I incur your wrath because I stood up for you unceasingly and at my own peril. There's some sterling logic for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back