Ratchet and Clank Figures $3 Dollarama

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Was surprised to find these at Dollarama this week for $3. I've only been able to find the 3 figures. Still looking for Captain Qwark. They are between 5-7 inches tall and very well painted and detailed. I think they use to sell at Toys R Us for $20-$30
A7IO7M8CIAAvIjk.jpg

A7n224BCQAAznc2.jpg

[quote name='Princess Zelda']They just started showing up in the Ottawa Dollarama's last week.[/QUOTE]

Which Dollarama's have them? I don't want to waste my time running around the city.

Thanks for the heads up Zelda! I just bought three of them (Ratchet with wrench, Ratchet with Mr Zurkon, and Nefarious with Zoni).

I didn't see any Qwarks either which is fine by me because I find him obnoxious (bad guy lackey in 1, big bad guy in 2, ultimate douchebag in 3)

Edit: Now that I think about it, Nefarious pack should have included Lawrence instead of a Zoni lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='king_bronx']Which Dollarama's have them? I don't want to waste my time running around the city.[/QUOTE]

I saw them at the Carlingwood Mall Dollarama and the one on hazledean near Rocking Johnny's dinner. In the store they are on the back wall with the action figures and toy guns. I checked March Road store and Stittsville store last week they didn't have stock yet.

[quote name='neozion']any word on this for the montreal area?[/QUOTE]

I'll check my local one this afternoon. I doubt they will have them but I'll pray! ;)

Thanks Zelda, my wife's gonna love these.

Managed to pick them up in Milton. So I would guess that means that they're available in the GTA.

[quote name='CoachHines']Which aisle did you find this in?[/QUOTE]

+1

Anyone found any of this South Shore / Downtown Montreal?

I looked in the toys sections of Complexe Desjardins / Place Portobello / Dix30 and I did not find any...

Just so you all know, these toys are going for 30-35 dollars each on Amazon, if you all want to become entrepreneurs.

Me, I should ask my brother in law to take a look for them and buy them for me for Xmas. It would be the best three dollar Xmas gift I ever got.

Thanks OP, got one of each from my local store. I opened up one of the Ratchets and the hand broke. I wasn't being very careful since it was only $3, just gonna glue it back for now and hope they have more tomorrow when I go back.

hi someone have a upc or more of this beautifull product? because a girl in a dollarama said she can search it with upc since many boxes was not open around the store. A big thanks for your answer.

[quote name='cashinstinct']+1

Anyone found any of this South Shore / Downtown Montreal?

I looked in the toys sections of Complexe Desjardins / Place Portobello / Dix30 and I did not find any...[/QUOTE]

I don't think montreal has it. I was in alexis nihon / van horne/ cote des neiges and its a no-no-no.

[quote name='neozion']I don't think montreal has it. I was in alexis nihon / van horne/ cote des neiges and its a no-no-no.[/QUOTE]

And nothing on Wellington

[quote name='CoachHines']Hey Zelda, question. How did you put the glider Clank on Ratchet? I can't figure it out for the life of me.[/QUOTE]

Does this help:
picture.php

I'm guessing your missing the plastic peg on the back of clank

[quote name='Princess Zelda']
I'm guessing your missing the plastic peg on the back of clank[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's it, I'm missing that piece.

I want Quark now. I just picked up Ratchet armored edition and nefarious.

I wouldn't mind the other ratchet either, but I just really wanted Quark.

[quote name='Dashboard']And nothing on Wellington[/QUOTE]

so nothing in Montreal ... too bad.

If I find some, I will let you know :)

Created an account to say thanks for posting this. Great deal on some nice gaming toys.

Managed to track down Armored Ratchet, Captain Qwark, and Dr Nefarious. Shame that there didn't seem to be any stock of the basic Ratchet locally... but 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

Edit: Anyone interested in getting a Qwark in exchange for sending a normal Ratchet? Would love to finish the set, but we seem to have an excess of Qwark locally and not enough Ratchet. Went out on Tuesday night and picked up two extras to trade/sell if anyone was interested. (One is already claimed.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='oneiric']Created an account to say thanks for posting this. Great deal on some nice gaming toys.

Managed to track down Armored Ratchet, Captain Qwark, and Dr Nefarious. Shame that there didn't seem to be any stock of the basic Ratchet locally... but 3 out of 4 ain't bad!

Edit: Anyone interested in getting a Qwark in exchange for sending a normal Ratchet? Would love to finish the set, but we seem to have an excess of Qwark locally and not enough Ratchet.[/QUOTE]

Send a pm to the poster above you, he's looking for a Qwark ;)

[quote name='Dashboard']Send a pm to the poster above you, he's looking for a Qwark ;)[/QUOTE]

Already did. :D

Others also mentioned Qwark, but I didn't feel comfortable messaging unless I was pretty sure they wanted help tracking one down. Cross-country shipping can suck the "deal" right out of these finds unless you are trying to complete the set.

At this point they're probably akk sold out. There was only one shipment when Zelda posted this thread and it may have lasted a few days, no restock either.

[quote name='Variation']Found some yesterday in the Vancouver area, so there are some still out there[/QUOTE]

aww, lucky :cry:

Hopefully I come across them someday.

bread's done
Back