Star Wars PC Games Sale @Gamefly

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='droenn']If someone knows if that KOTOR and BF2 are redeemable on Steam, I'd greatly appreciate it![/QUOTE]

Hmmm.... Well, we know at least that they do not require Steam, so that's slightly disconcerting in regards to the hoped-for Steam activation.

GameFly purchases that require Steam say:
"This title installs and requires Steamworks to play."

[quote name='Bizzquik']Hmmm.... Well, we know at least that they do not require Steam, so that's slightly disconcerting in regards to the hoped-for Steam activation.

GameFly purchases that require Steam say:
"This title installs and requires Steamworks to play."[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was excited to see this, but realized none of these are Steam, probably.

Yeah im pretty positive these dont activate on steam. Well at least they weren't on the list.

I think ill just wait for another steam sale. Anyone know if kotor has achievements through steam?

Can anyone tell me the downloading constraints? Do the games need to have internet connection at all times? Are there a limited amount of downloads?

No downloading constraints that I know of. They do go into your "library" on the gamefly app and you can download them as long as gamefly stays in business I would guess. None of these old games need an internet connection to play them.

bread's done
Back