Two Fleece NCAA team hoodies for $35 SHIPPED

These were 2 for $40 a couple weeks ago when I bought a couple. Unfortunately, I didn't like the way they fit so I returned them. Everyone said Finish Line hoodies run extremely small, so I picked up a larger size, but I didn't think they ran small at all, but that's just me and my clothes preferences.

I bought two of those one year. They DO run small. I had to return them both. I returned them to a local mall store Finish Line. I didn't bother to exchange them.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I got mine today. I think the size is pretty true.[/QUOTE]

God this is annoying. Why can't they just have proper sizing on the website? Luckily I ordered one size bigger so that if its too big I can just go to the mall near by and snag the size below it. They do have it in stock. I was reading that they shrink after being washed more than anything. So that kind of worries me too about going with the Medium if the Large doesn't fit.

Picked up a pair for Christmas presents (for myself and the wife). Oregon and uDub. Guess I'll see how they'll they fit when they get here, but they sure look sharp, especially at only $17ish each.

[quote name='blindinglights']Great deal but I can't order because they don't have tall sizes :whistle2:(.[/QUOTE]

I am 6'7" and a 2XL fits me perfectly.

[quote name='TallGuyMe']I am 6'7" and a 2XL fits me perfectly.[/QUOTE]
Word. I'm not quite so tall, but at in between 6'5 and 6'6, I tend to wear a 2X hoodie, without issue.

Didn't realize so many NBA stars were on CAG! I'm down here at a measly 6'4". :wave:

2XL sleeves and overall length is great, but it looks like I'm wearing a king size comforter loosely wrapped around me. I need a medium-tall or large-tall now that I've lost quite a few pounds.

It seems to be taking 50% off the normal price so all of the $50 mlb hoodies on sale for $40 are $25 not $20. It's not a huge price difference but it took me off guard. I'm still debating whether or not I should get an Indians jacket. If you do not wear Braves gear down here, you get funny looks.

[quote name='mcgavin27']If you do not wear braves gear down here, you get funny looks.[/QUOTE]As well you should.;)
I miss Braves Country. Well, more I miss being near the Braves.. Everything else about GA I couldn't stand.

It's probably the same looks I get wearing my Braves gear to Mariners' games.

I just can't get myself to root for the braves ever since they beat the Indians in the '95 series. I've lived in Georgia long enough that they should now be my home town team but I just can't do it.

[quote name='mcgavin27']I just can't get myself to root for the braves ever since they beat the Indians in the '95 series. I've lived in Georgia long enough that they should now be my home town team but I just can't do it.[/QUOTE]I haven't lived down south for 20 years, so you'd think that I'd root for Seattle by this point, but no. My first game I ever went to was the Braves, and I think I'll be Tomahawk Chopping forever. :cool:

The two I got were full zip style. I finally wore one when I went out this morning, and holy shit did it keep me warm. They're definitely worth $17.50 apiece.

Anyone have any issue with their order so far? I had one item shipped and delivered (I think, I'm out of town for the week) with no update on the other. Tried checking the site, has no record of the order under my account and it cannot find it via the Order Status link. Tried emailing them, but couldn't get the form to work. I haven't been charged for it and the hold that was on my card for the order disappeared. Thinking of calling them tomorrow/Monday.

EDIT: The other item was cancelled. Oh well. Still haven't been charged for the hoodie.

Last edited by a moderator:
This deal is alive again apparently for TODAY only. use code FINISH5LINE to get additional 5% off.

They DO run on the small size. order a size larger than you are, IMO.

bread's done
Back