uDraw Game Tablet $18.24 (xbox 360) $17.63(PS3) shipped w/prime membership

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Hmm, didn't post this because I didn't think it was a deal, but you can get them for 12.99 shipped here:

http://toys.dailysteals.com/

deal is good until tomorrow at 9:00 PM PST[/QUOTE] Not a bad price at all. I just haven't heard great things with their shipping.

Walmart has this for 10 on black friday.......Do you REALLLLY wanna fight for that extra 8 bucks?

EDIT: But for whats it worth..I think Walmart only has the Wii uDraw pictured?

I was thinking about getting one for my 3yr old son for Christmas. Just not sure about it yet. Can someone that has one of these comment on how well they work?

[quote name='plutoknight']Walmart has this for 10 on black friday.......Do you REALLLLY wanna fight for that extra 8 bucks?

EDIT: But for whats it worth..I think Walmart only has the Wii uDraw pictured?[/QUOTE]

Walmart has a Wii Udraw for $10 on Black Friday? I already told my kids that $300 was too much and Santa wouldn't be able to bring one. Now there will be a Wii Udraw under the tree this year. You've saved Christmas! I'm going to get in line now!

I fully expect this to happen to a bunch of sad kids.

[quote name='louiedog']Walmart has a Wii Udraw for $10 on Black Friday? I already told my kids that $300 was too much and Santa wouldn't be able to bring one. Now there will be a Wii Udraw under the tree this year. You've saved Christmas! I'm going to get in line now!

I fully expect this to happen to a bunch of sad kids.[/QUOTE]

I fully expect to become the target of these young mom's wrath for not reading the product box enough to see it's not the WiiU XD

I snagged one for myself and my sisters during the Best Buy sale back in June. I highly recommend them. They're actually really neat and fun to mess with for the low price.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']FWIW, a local BB had both Pictionary & Marvel on clearance for $5 each as of a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

$20 on the website. Almost worth checking out if you think that it may be an in-store only deal.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']$20 on the website. Almost worth checking out if you think that it may be an in-store only deal.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it's YMMV but couldn't hurt to check. That location had 5+ copies of each. I think you can check what's on clearance at a specific location on their site.

[quote name='krashhole']Thanks Shadow. Do you know if the Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat is any good?[/QUOTE]

Not really, no. The whole time through, I wished I could just use a regular controller. Mildly entertaining for a Marvel nerd like myself, but certainly not a good game. Easy achievements though, if that helps.

bread's done
Back