Wreckateer for Free

[quote name='blinknot4']Silly question... is this Kinect ONLY? Or can I play with a controller?[/QUOTE]

Kinect only unfortunately. But I grabbed it anyway so it's in my history.

[quote name='blinknot4']Silly question... is this Kinect ONLY? Or can I play with a controller?[/QUOTE]

Kinect only. It could actually be fun with a controller, though.

I actually got this for my gf's 10yo - it's a fun game once you get past the opening! Definitely worth the low price of free. The Kinect controls work fine on it, as well.

[quote name='Blaster man']And to think, I paid them for this when it was on sale.[/QUOTE]

Yes. fuck them. At least don't punish people for buying your shit.

This is free because they're celebrating the 10th year anniversary of Live. A crap Kinect game for free, sure, why not. However there's a ton of free retail games for those Playstation Plus members.

Yes, I'm a sony fanboy but also love the 360. Just hate their service.

[quote name='Komentra']This is free because they're celebrating the 10th year anniversary of Live. A crap Kinect game for free, sure, why not. However there's a ton of free retail games for those Playstation Plus members.

Yes, I'm a sony fanboy but also love the 360. Just hate their service.[/QUOTE]

The difference is this game will continue to work even if you don't pay for Xbox Live...

[quote name='DarthVicious82']The difference is this game will continue to work even if you don't pay for Xbox Live...[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that PS+ games aren't free, but in fact cost $5/month? Don't be such a M$ fanboy!

PS+ is a great value for older retail games and some even somewhat recent PSN games, but I can't figure out how anyone can convince themselves that those are free games.

[quote name='louiedog']Are you suggesting that PS+ games aren't free, but in fact cost $5/month? Don't be such a M$ fanboy!

PS+ is a great value for older retail games and some even somewhat recent PSN games, but I can't figure out how anyone can convince themselves that those are free games.[/QUOTE]

PS+ IS a great value. I don't mind at all paying the $50 a year for it (even If I really haven't played a single PS+ game I have gotten from the service cause I'm busy playing retail 360 games, but that's a good problem to have I guess)

Anyhow, even if its a Kinect game, free is free. Thanks a lot OP!

bread's done
Back