Resident Evil 6(PS3/360) for $40 on Amazon FSSS

Seeing the words "Resident Evil" still tugs at my heart strings and for a second I almost consider buying the game. But then I remember playing the demo, reading the reviews, and watching the gameplay videos, and I remember that the game looks awful and I wouldn't waste my time playing it even if someone paid me $10 to play through the game. Seriously, there are some games that don't have a price point, because they simply aren't worth the time they take to play, and this is one of those games.

Thanks for posting, though.

Game has some flaws and it defiantly won't go down as the greatest RE game of all time but it's still worth a play if your fan of the series especially at this price point.

[quote name='BNoyes']Seeing the words "Resident Evil" still tugs at my heart strings and for a second I almost consider buying the game. But then I remember playing the demo, reading the reviews, and watching the gameplay videos, and I remember that the game looks awful and I wouldn't waste my time playing it even if someone paid me $10 to play through the game. Seriously, there are some games that don't have a price point, because they simply aren't worth the time they take to play, and this is one of those games.

Thanks for posting, though.[/QUOTE]

That is a little unfair. Personally I hated the demo, but decided to give it a chance. It's actually quite fun, the controls are pretty fluid after awhile, and the game has a pretty cool atmosphere.

Worth 60? Eh..not really. Worth 40? Yes, but not with BF next week and so many good releases lately (pleasantly surprised by BlOps and Halo 4), wait till 25-30.

Also borderlands will drop next week. Best buy has it 34.99 and Walmart has it for $25, you can almost count on a guaranteed LD from amazon.

[quote name='krashhole']fuck me, this crap gets old. Why do people even bother to reply when they hate something. Others might actually enjoy the game.[/QUOTE]

Maybe to warn others?

[quote name='benjamouth']This is my "tempted but backlog dictates waiting for $20 all-dlc edition" price.[/QUOTE]

agree this its the best modern resident evil but i want moar content... hopefully a "gold" or goty edition with all of it

[quote name='tukai']Maybe to warn others?[/QUOTE]The game has been out long enough now, and I'm quite sure people have read the reviews. There is a difference between warning people, and replying with stuff like "I hated this game, it was the worst in the series, you couldn't pay me to play it, etc etc" What does that tell anyone about the game?

Will also wait for it to drop to $20 with all the DLC included. I've heard and seen this act from Capcom before.:booty:

Played it through once and unless they fix the controls, it'll be awhile till I do again. I liked Ada's campaign a lot though. :applause:

Woot! Amazon customer service made an exception and will credit me the 10 bucks. using the promo code I got for buying xcom, I will have only spent 20 out of piocket

I enjoyed the game. Alot better than RE5. but they all add up. On my first play through- I made sure to collect all the emblems just so I wouldn't have to play through it a 2nd time. But I took my time to enjoy the environment.

It is an action survival game, not like the first RE games, but by today's standard, the old RE game would be kinda simplistic today.

fuck. I was planning on picking this up during Gamestop's B2G1 on Black Friday, but after having to get the online pass for that, getting this one would actually be cheaper. But I try very hard not to buy Capcom games new after what happened with Megaman Legends 3, so...

;_; Guys. Halp. What do.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']fuck. I was planning on picking this up during Gamestop's B2G1 on Black Friday, but after having to get the online pass for that, getting this one would actually be cheaper. But I try very hard not to buy Capcom games new after what happened with Megaman Legends 3, so...

;_; Guys. Halp. What do.[/QUOTE]

If you want it, buy it? I think Capcom learned their lesson with that backlash to not announce a game before it's a sure thing. Like SE likely will if Versus gets cancelled.

[quote name='benjamouth']This is my "tempted but backlog dictates waiting for $20 all-dlc edition" price.[/QUOTE]

This.... I shall await until RE6: Platinum Edition hits.

I wonder if they'll combine the DLC edition with the anthology/archives edition. I really want RE4 and RE5 with all of the DLC. Does anyone know if the archives/anthology is a limited thing they'll stop producing?

The demo made the game seem far worse than it is. I'd say 40 bux is bang on the money. But definitely don't bother giving a horrible
sig.jpg
review if you haven't even played the full game...i mean come on man.

Last edited by a moderator:

This.... I shall await until RE6: Platinum Edition hits.

I had a lot of fun with RE6. The co-op is what makes the game. Sadly I traded it in a couple weeks back to pick up Forza Horizon. Bestbuy sent me a gift card, so I'm thinking of getting it price matched and picking it up again.

UNI drop? For me both re4 and 5 wasn't really good enough for me to get the re6 on day one. Although I am looking to playing it someday, I'm not willing to rush out and bite on 40. Maybe around 15.

My backlog tells me I don't need this at $40, $20 and we'll see. For everyone wondering where their old RE went check out Resident Evil Revelations on the 3DS. It's a nice blend of old school and new school. I'm actually hoping they bring it to consoles at some point.

I'm a big RE fan, but I saw how quickly RE5 dropped in price and am waiting on RE6 (given the many poor reviews) for this same reason.

I'm sure that I'll like RE6 despite the reviews. I had a great time with REORC, but I waited for several price drops on that one as well.

[quote name='krashhole']fuck me, this crap gets old. Why do people even bother to reply when they hate something. Others might actually enjoy the game.[/QUOTE]
So in other words people aren't allowed to express their opinion if it's negative? That's just as bad when someone is criticizing something and then someone responds with "don't like it don't buy it."

bread's done
Back