Looking for a good Razer mouse Recommendation

UnicornBang

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I am looking to invest in a nice Razer mouse. Or just a really good gaming mouse in general. I am not looking to spend a lot of money though. Any suggestions and experiences would be greatly appreciated.

How big are your hands? I bought a Razer Imperator and used it for all of 2 hours before deciding it was too bulky for my taste. (Wanna buy a barely-used Imperator?)

Looking for a new mouse sorry. I don't think think I am worried about the bulk. More worried about a having a nice button layout and something that feels comfortable.

Be careful about new razer mice. They recently started using some stupid cloud shit that saves your settings and if you aren't connected to the cloud servers, you can't use anything other than very basic mouse features. It's called Synapse 2.0.

[quote name='Draekon']Be careful about new razer mice. They recently started using some stupid cloud shit that saves your settings and if you aren't connected to the cloud servers, you can't use anything other than very basic mouse features. It's called Synapse 2.0.[/QUOTE]

This is not completely true. Synapse 2.0 comes with an online profile where you can store marcos on without have to save it onto a USB drive or the likes. You do not need to be logged into this account for the product to work once you create a profile.

As always you can use legacy software with all Razer products.

http://penny-arcade.com/report/edit...-mouse-packed-with-drm-while-spying-on-you-no

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/11/why-the-hell-does-this-mouse-need-to-connect-to-the-internet/

i really like my zowie mouse. i've used two steel series ones and broke them in a couple months due to hardcore clicking.

I will always have a soft spot for the DeathAdder. Really solid mouse. However, I've stopped using Razer products due to their Synapse crap, as well as them getting cheaper and cheaper in terms of build quality. I've been using a G400 which is very similar to the old G5 and MX518 mice. I couldn't be happier.

I have the DeathAdder and I enjoy it. I could definitely see where it may be too bulky for some, though. I have big hands, so I'm fine.

I have the Logitech G500 and I love it. Had to get it recently to replace my old Microsoft Sidewinder from like 5-6 years ago. I tried the Razer Deathadder and I hated it. The way I rest my hands on the mouse, I would constantly hit the button to change my profile and while it took a minute or 2 to change, the mouse was unusable and then I had to change back to get my settings back, meaning another 1 or 2 minute wait. I did this about 2-3 times a day, so I trashed it for the G500 which I love.

if you got big hands i recomend the rat 7 too

it's the best mouse i ever owned and it's great i can customize it how i want + have it looking cool hehe

there are some good logitechs out there too, but if your specifically looking for razer, try out the deathadder or the abysus. very simple mice that work very well. I am using the deathadder right now and its been working great and its been a year.

bread's done
Back