Playstation plus

i've been looking at all the black friday deals and still no deals for playstation plus and there is almost ALWAYS deals for xbox live ;/

[quote name='Dev518']Even if you don't find a deal, it's totally worth the $50.[/QUOTE]

Especially if you have a Vita and PS3.

[quote name='Dev518']Even if you don't find a deal, it's totally worth the $50.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but the reason we're all here is because we're CHEAPassgamers, right?

[quote name='Josh1billion']Do their credit card offer. $50 PSN code + 1 year of PS+ once you make your first purchase.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but not worth it.

[quote name='xplode427']Thanks but not worth it.[/QUOTE]
How so? The cost is a $1 purchase (or whatever other low amount you want to spend for the sake of using it once) and a short-term hit to your credit score (which later increases your credit score). Unless you're going to go wild with the card and rack up debt that you can't pay off, I don't see how you could say it's "not worth it."

I've had the card since May and have racked up ~$50-60 worth of additional PSN codes without ever paying a penny of interest. That and my credit score has gone up. Very much worth it in my case.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Do their credit card offer. $50 PSN code + 1 year of PS+ once you make your first purchase.[/QUOTE]

If you can get it. I was denied with an almost perfect credit score because I had "too many Capital One accounts already." Too many being 1 other which is a SONY card.

[quote name='xplode427']I agree, but the reason we're all here is because we're CHEAPassgamers, right?[/QUOTE]
$4.25/month isn't cheap enough for you? I spend more than that for lunch everyday. I still don't understand how Sony is even making a profit on PS+ on top of adding PS Vita benefits. MSRP for xbox live gold is even $10 higher.

bread's done
Back