Starfox 64 3D and Zelda Ocarina of Time $29.99 at Amazon

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wow! Thou get both games for $30. Also saw Star Fox for $25 few months ago :)[/QUOTE]

It's 29.99 each

target has zelda 3ds for $29.99 it is also part of their b1g150% so i bought 2 for like $45 with redcard

bestbuy is cheaper for star fox if you need 3 games

I was using CamelCamelCamel to check on the prices: For Amazon, I didn't see the tracking ever dip to $20 or lower.

Do you guys think it would go any cheaper on BF?

[quote name='jrr6415sun']target has zelda 3ds for $29.99 it is also part of their b1g150% so i bought 2 for like $45 with redcard

bestbuy is cheaper for star fox if you need 3 games[/QUOTE]

Ack... I did not know this. I ordered Star Fox from Amazon earlier, and I was about to get Zelda with it. I guess I should return Star Fox and get the pair at Target. (I hate having to return things for a price difference, despite being a CAG.)

[quote name='Sentinel']Also... I just got a 3DS XL from NewEgg thinking there would be no deal before BF, and here we have BB with $20 off. Bah again.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is $193 after taxes. Newegg doesn't charge tax depending on your state. You didn't really spend that much extra.

[quote name='kupomogli']Best Buy is $193 after taxes. Newegg doesn't charge tax depending on your state. You didn't really spend that much extra.[/QUOTE]

And Target is $25 off. More if you have a redcard. I would never get a console at msrp without any bonuses unless you really needed it soon. But I have also regretted many newegg purchases over the past year for things that seemed cheap at the time and dropped more at other places soon after. Seems they have a knack for that.

[quote name='benjamouth']I'd like to get Starfox but I've heard it's really short, so I'm holding out for $20.[/QUOTE]

Same

I think you can get an N64 and Starfox for it for $30...

Starfox 64 is great, but it's an hour, maybe 2, tops. If you aren't for mastering routes and getting the maximum score, it won't satiate. I think it should have been a $10 downloadable, IMO.

It's a GREAT game, but it's value for the $ just doesn't stand the test of time, more so if you have zero nostalgia.

Zelda is great, though.

[quote name='sonic51489']It's 29.99 each[/QUOTE]

Which is Why I'm not impressed. I've seen each title get down to $30 before.

bread's done
Back