Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's edition(PS3/360) $39.99 at Gamestop in store only

[quote name='aznhero913']Come on $20 price tag!!![/QUOTE]

I am very tempted at $40 but really if it goes below $30 I think I will cave.

I lost interest in Ninja Gaiden after playing Ninja Gaiden 2. From what I've seen, the 3rd one isn't even that good. Personally, I don't even think I'll buy it no matter what price it is.

[quote name='BrolyB593']I am very tempted at $40 but really if it goes below $30 I think I will cave.[/QUOTE]

This. Nearly every GS by me has at least one for either system. Only a matter of time, really.

Why does the gamestop page have a picture of the doa5 collector's edition on the ng3 collector's edition page?

[quote name='shopsmarts']I lost interest in Ninja Gaiden after playing Ninja Gaiden 2. From what I've seen, the 3rd one isn't even that good. Personally, I don't even think I'll buy it no matter what price it is.[/QUOTE]

It's been almost 4.5 years after NG2's release and you are still commenting on a series you've lost interests since then. It just shows you still have interest in this series. :lol: For me, the first one has the balance of a great action+adventure game. The 2nd one turns up the action 10x and dials down the adventure 100%. For what it's worth, I still like it even though it's a fairly different game compares to the 1st. The 3rd which is by a different team is just a random mess.

[quote name='Starcrest']Why does the gamestop page have a picture of the doa5 collector's edition on the ng3 collector's edition page?[/QUOTE]

this

According to reviews, the wiiu version is improved, but not enough to make it a good game (and it still has performance issues, plus the graphics are apparently downgraded from the PS3/360 versions.)

You guys don't understand how low of a place they were starting at, if you haven't played NG3. :lol:

[quote name='Starcrest']Why does the gamestop page have a picture of the doa5 collector's edition on the ng3 collector's edition page?[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='brafo96874']this[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ck76']My thoughts exactly.[/QUOTE]

because gamestop cannot tell the difference between ryu hayabusa in doa and ryu hayabusa in ninja gaiden. :lol:

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Gamers sure are a picky bunch, it's not as fun/difficult as 1 or 2 but it's not that bad of a game, good lord :roll:[/QUOTE]

It's not that bad compares to the likes of God of War and its million of clones and Ninja Blade for example. I actually like it a lot more than Ninja Blade because the combat is less "floaty" and faster, plus I'm a big fan of NG series to begin with. However, if you do compare it to Itagaki's creations, which are in the elite group for this genre, along with Bayonetta, NG3 really screwed up.

Now if Hayashi released NG3 as a new IP and reimage Ryu with an all new character not found in NG or DOA world, it would have received a lot less insults. But no, he wanted to prove he can outdo his former boss by creating a direct sequel to NG2 with his own ideas. We all know what the end results were so you can't really blame people being "picky", especially the fans. We bought Ninja Gaiden 3 to play a NG game, not Ninja Blade. Hayashi should have done more or less what 343 did with Halo 4.

bread's done
Back